CHUCK Checks in with Great Story !

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls CHUCK Checks in with Great Story !

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    space4rent

ANTHONY
        KENNY IS MY OLDER BROTHER,HE WOULD TAKE ME TO DOVER IN THE SIXTIES ALONG WITH MY COUSIN PAT CARBONE.I WAS TOLD THAT I HAD TO BE THE SAFTEY AND STAY IN THE RACE CAR AS IT WAS BEING TOWED,IN CASE IT CAME LOOSE===AT LEAST THAT’S WHAT THEY WOULD TELL ME!!!.AS A KID I REMEMBER YOUR ALTERED IT WAS SO FAST AND SO LOUD I WAS AFRAID TO GO NEXT TO IT. SO YOU WOULD THINK AFTER 40 YEARS THINGS WOULD HAVE CHANGED,===WELL I WAS AT ENGLISHTOWN FOR THE SUMMER NATIONALS {AND DID NOT CONNECT THE DOTS UNTILL NOW WITH THE CITY CARTING CAR},BUT I STILL DIDN’T WANT TO GET TO CLOSE TO THAT BEAST YOU HAD THEN.ONE OF MY FAVORIITE PICTURES IS OF BOTH YOUR ALTERED, AND RONNIE’S ALTERED FROM SPEED PARTS AT THE WATER HOLE AT DOVER. AT THE SAME TIME.=== MY OLD ORIGIONAL TYPE FUNNY CAR{RAMPAGE] THAT I RACED IN 1973==1974==WILL BE AT THE REUNION AS WELL AS ISLAND,HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE .THANKS CHUCK CARTALEMI.=====.

quote ANTHONY R. TERENZIO:

Chuck.
        Are you related to Ken Cartalemi the the Trash guy I own City Carting
        space4rent

ARE YOU SURE IT WAS LEBANON VALLEY===I THOUGHT IT WAS NATIONAL ON LONG ISLAND BUT WAS REALLY NOT SURE.AS FAR AS THE DATES GO ===THE CAMARO WAS A 1967 SO THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN SOMEWHERE 67 TO 69 ????? I THINK====THANKS CHUCK CARTALEMI===

quote Tomatohead:

I am sure everybody knows that the picutre is Lebanon Valley ………………………….so what year could in be ❓ ………
            space4rent

RON=== YES BRIARCADE DINER AND LETS NOT FORGET THE CHIPPEWA DINER AS WELL .IF I COULD OF SPENT LESS TIME WORKING BACK THEN I COULD OF SPENT MORE TIME RACING=====I WILL TRY TO MAKE UP FOR IT NOW. I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THE CAR TO HAVE IT READY FOR THE REUNION AS WELL ASTHE RACE AT ISLAND, HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE .THANKS CHUCK CARTALEMI=====

quote austin shaker:

Welcome aboard Chuck
                is this by chance the ossining briarcade diner chuck Cartalemi ? I remember the car A few names from past ,Gus Durum
                Jim ruguso jimmy campaboso ? nice to see your cars back good luck Ron Oakley
                anonymous

Hi Chuck,
                    Here is a picture of the car when Clarence had it. Tell you wife she is correct with the name Star Trek.

Regards
                    Andy Panessa

Attachments:

space4rent

ANDY
                        THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE PICTURE IT GREAT,IF YOU EVER FIND DAVENPORT PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WOULD LOVE TO SHOW THE CAR TO HIM===THANKS AGAIN CHUCK CARTALEMI

dino
                        Keymaster

Now heres the Latest ( Not End of this story)…It’s Just the beginning of it’s latest ‘Reincarnation! Watch it run at the Nostalgia Drags.2009 Reunion …Nice shots by Video Bob

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

And the story Continues ….A little ‘birdy” told me that in Addition to be already featured in the Drag Racer Reunion Article (See the topic on that) …I Think you’re going to be in the Nostalgia Race Article Too…Quite a Story…along with our other Resurected and restored Dover Cars.

dino
                                Keymaster

Rampage Rides Again…Chuck lets it all hang out at our Nostalgia Drags. Dover original Reborn.

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

Heres a Photo Recreation for the the next Nostalgia Drags …and Proof ,Chuck restored the car to the exact way it looked…Brian comes through again. Rampage runnin’ Break-a-way !…Dover Duo at Suffolk County-Westhampton-1971

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

just found this in New Lee Valentine Collection .More “‘connect the dots”

Attachments:

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.