Cost of the trip to the Valley…….

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 3rd Annual Dover Drag Strip NOSTALGIA DRAGS -2 0 1 1 Cost of the trip to the Valley…….

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    mrs-m-amp-m

Hey thanks for thinking of us. We are doing okay. I am recovering from injuries sustained in a bad wreck back in April. We need to book our flights cause we sure ain’t driving….lol. Just got the clearance from the doctors to fly so got to get my azz in gear and book the flights. Can’t wait to come up for the race and see everyone again 😀

maso
        Participant
            quote mikey:

…Now, Maso bought a house in N. Carolina, and I’ve yet to get a direct answer on him going, or not. …Mikey 😆

Let me work on this for a little while longer. I will have an answer for you soon. Promise. 😉

mikey

Maso has gotten back with me, and if we can work out some logistics, and long term parking arrangements with Dino, it should be a go! …………………Mikey 😆

maso
                Participant

I’m coming to Labanon Valley… see you all there.

Anybody know if the GramDog is coming…?

gramdog1
                    Participant

Gramdog will be there,hopefully both days 😀

dino
                        Keymaster

4×4 – “Tony’….did some recon…He blocked out some rooms at The Holiday Inn express.

mikey

I spoke to Tony(M&M) today. I called the Hotel, checked that he got me a room, and put a deposit on it. I didn’t want Tony to get stuck if I’m late or a “no-show”. Maso and I will be there probably Thursday. Maso is going to drive to Dino’s, and I’m gonna pick him up there. I think Dino has a couple of things to put on the car too. ………….Mikey 😆

masracingtd1167
                                Participant

Which Holiday Inn express ?

mikey
                                        quote masracingtd1167:

Which Holiday Inn express ?

About 10 to 15 minutes from the track. Phone # 1-518-286-1011. ……….Mikey 😆

babycakes
                                        Participant

For those who have class A to C motorhomes,or travel trailers (have to be self contained,also no tent or tarp setups),the “Valley” has a separate ‘camp ground’ area,across from the roundy-round track.For info about it,you can call “Lebanon Valley” at (518) 794 7130.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.