Dick Moroso Memorial Nostalgia Race

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Dick Moroso Memorial Nostalgia Race

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Live And Learn…Should have sent you two, Info flyers to hand out to Prospects like that. SO IF ANY ONE wants “promo” materials to distribute to Shows & events you might be attending—-Where-ever it is….Let me know & we’ll fix ya up…And as always …network the internet in forums and message boards to “smoke out the Dover Guys” .

maso
        Participant
            quote dinotheweirdo:

How do ya like that …Two Forum members get together THROUGH the forum and send us some great photo results from an Event Named for one of Dover’s Legends ,Dick Moroso ,1200 miles away from how it all started …Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about !

YW…! 😀

maxwedge
            Participant
                maso
                Participant
                    quote Maso:

Well… The Moroso Speedway is now the Palm Beach International Raceway and it looks like they have spent a lot of money getting that place fixed up…

Mark my words… that place is seriously on the up and up. You’re going to be reading a lot about it in the future. Here’s what they have going for them. One… it’s still a 1320 foot track. Because these tracks in Florida have long shut down areas because we have so much flat land. Two… it’s all concrete…! Three… all new state of the art timing and display system.

Word has it that the new track owners are lobbying the NHRA for a Nationals event and that’s really big. Frankly, I wonder if they have enough pit area for that, maybe, we’ll see.

Ummm…

Well I guess that I am a little disapointed now to learn that Palm Beach International’s NHRA project must have failed. They have become an IHRA affiliate. I guess that’s good but it’s not what I was hoping for.

Go see: http://www.racepbir.com/drag/drag-news/126-palm-beach-international-raceway-joins-ihra.html

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.