Dino’s Custom Race Car Paint

Forums Forums FORUM MEMBER’S BUSINESS NEWS Dino’s Custom Race Car Paint

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    babycakes
    Participant

Dino,one word,”BEAUTIFUL”!!! You’d make Leonardo Da Vinci jealous,that’s for sure! 😮 Pete.

dino
        Keymaster

Always wanted to do a wild Full blown radical scheme on a Gasser…like “the Worlds Fastest Hippie”.Did find this for you Willys lovers …

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Heres a couple we won Best Appearing with… Really glad I found all these photos..most from 2006-2008.Almost forgot most of them…Ready to Do It Again anytime!

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Just got a nice positive response to my paintwork from Conn. ! looks like I’ll be collaborating on a paint job up there…secret negotiations going on at this time…I’ll keep ya posted

bobby-s

secret negotiations going on at this time,
                        You & secrets, 😳
                        best one line joke I heard in a long time 😆

dino
                        Keymaster

Bobby….Sponsorship issues on Race Car team…Not supposed to say anything yet.

john-sachs-sr
                            Participant

Extremely nice work. 😎 😎 😎

babycakes
                                Participant

No doubt Dino,”YOU DA MAN” when it comes to talented custom painting and lettering! NICE!!! 😯 😮

dino
                                    Keymaster

Just boxed & shipped these today To Jeff Taylor ,in Indiana. He’ll be wearing them at Bowling Green this Weekend

Attachments:

babycakes
                                        Participant

It never ceases to amaze me Dino, your ‘gifted’ art talent :ugeek: 😮 ‘NICE !!! 😀

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

Hey Dino, All I can say is “AWESOME” ❗ ❗ 😆 And that’s coming from someone
                                                who can’t draw a straight line with a ruler ❗ ❗ 😆 😆

Frank… 😎

dino
                                                Keymaster

been kinda busy at the shop…gotta catch up on ‘forum work’…this just delivered friday…got another one ‘in the staging lanes’ and a lawn care van in the garage,plus a siding contractor 20 ft. trailer outside.Top panel is a digital print I designed…bottom is all house of kolor pearl custom paint.We disguised the black side moulding in the paint scheme and whited out the front.

Attachments:

dino
                                                    Keymaster

told ya I was busy…Just delivered this about an hour ago.

Attachments:

tomblake
                                                        Participant

Dino….Pretty nice work, looking very good.

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Well Major Announcement…I’M Back Doing Custom Paint…Funny how a door slams (See previous Posts to explain Why we closed it down) 8 years ago…Opens again. Took a leap of faith and put up a Facebook page on Dec. 30. By sunday ,it had a poat reach of over 3000 with 135 Likes.Guys sharing and telling all their racer buddies. All My old customers starting messaging me ( N.C. -S.C) and calling. By Tuesday I had the first Dragster dropped off to do …another one Friday from Race Tech in Burlington …A jr dragster booked for the end of the month and another Dragster for first week of Feb.Collaborating on the Paint design for two Nostalgia Funny cars in Penn. and just did a boat paint scheme rendering. Here’s first Rendering of #1 for 2017:

Facebook guys See:
                                                                https://www.facebook.com/DINOs-Custom-Paintworks-768845513281071/

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.