Dino will Design Race Decals-flyer

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 1st.DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS- 2009 Dino will Design Race Decals-flyer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Did this seperate so as not to ‘clutter’ up the other topics. Lot to read there …why I broke it up in differant headings…BUT Back To THIS topic… I’m going to design up a cool “COMPETITOR ” Sticker(2) & Dash Plaque ….will donate it to the cause to give to ACTUAL RACERS entered. That will BE a “collectors Piece”..Only going to actual guys running…..and offer it Without word “Competitor “-will have “Participant” to all others In the “store”always…Goodie Booth-day of event
        ALSO will incorporate the “Race Logo” on Flyers….Ads or announcements…..and How ’bout we do some T-shirts ???

hvy70ss
        Participant

EXCELLENT idea on the race sticker Dino! Maybe take a vote on Tshirts?

Bob

dino
            Keymaster

Shirts WON’T have ‘participant”…just for anybody …all over , anyplace to get a “souvineer” with the DATE on it.
                Date on everything, nails it as “official”

tomatohead
                Participant

Man ❗ I think your going to need alot of “participant” stickers ❗ 😀 …. and Please , put me down for one of everything ❗ 😀 stickers , t-shirts ……..what else ……. ❓ Dover Trophys ❓ ❓ ❓ ……..tomato 😀

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

ART DEPT UPDATE: Just confirmed a few tid-bits ! See Official Event Format post about Decals,dash plaques and trophies.
                        Now the flyer(Which wil ALSO BE A FULL PAGE “AD” in DRAG RACER NAGAZINE !…… Will say :
                        1st Annual Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags
                        Presented by Drag Racer Magazine. (there kickin’ in that ad worth $1500. and stuff
                        like Magazine handouts and banners and some other stuff)

dino
                        Keymaster

Here’s First “Proof” OF RACE logo for Shirts and Color ads-Flyer….Forum Exclusive !(A little Old-’69… and newer 73-74)
                            No clip art -standard Fonts …all custom hand designed…..

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
                            Participant

Way too cool Dino great job

vbob
                                Participant

HEY

HOLY HOCKEY PUCK!!!!!
                                    It’s a grand slam !!
                                    You been in my footlocker ????

‘V’

hvy70ss
                                    Participant

As McDonalds says…I’m lovin it. Good job Dino. I can see some banners and maybe even metal signs at the starting line with that on it!!

Bob

bobby-s

LIKE wow man :ugeek:
                                            LIKE out of sight, 😎
                                            bell bottom pants, bufont hair do’s 😉
                                            glass packs/smithys for the sound out the rear 😮
                                            see them 45’s spin’ n now, ❓

Great job Dino
                                            thanks
                                            BOBBY S.

tomblake
                                            Participant

Sounds like some pretty good choices.

tomatohead
                                                Participant

can’t wait ❗ can’t wait ❗ can’t wait ❗ ❗ ……that design is the BOMB ❗ ❗ ………….thats what my kids say now when something is really the greatest ❗ ❗ …………….. tomato 😀

dino
                                                    Keymaster

FINAL PROOF…Its also in a pdf file at every heading you open up…tih is magazine ad layout for Drag Racer …Sponsors will go on Bottom where Reunion info is.

Attachments:

tomblake
                                                        Participant

What a work of art.
                                                            Makes me want to come up all the way from Florida.
                                                            Nice job Dino.

………………..AND HE IS !

dino
                                                            Keymaster

OK …waited for the final Sponsor to come on Board …will annouce and post.Then it’s PRINT Time ! BUT Joe Demarzo “took the words outta my mouth” …make a poster ..it would be a cool collectible…We are ! Shipped in a tube and the final Flyer art Blown up to 11×17…I think thats the size …will be in the store once I figure out the cost ,ship and add it all up …Joe …you’ll be gettting a load of the flyers to take to all your NHRA races …and Anybody else …let me know where you can put e’m out and I’ll send you a batch. dino@doverdragstrip.com -mailing address to send to.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.