Dino will Design Race Decals-flyer

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 1st.DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS- 2009 Dino will Design Race Decals-flyer

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    xchamp1317

Dino, I love it when the minds of genius collide. Second thought I am scaring myself. LOL. I went to a car show tonight and wore my new Dover Drag Strip shirt. Lots of folks wanted to know where to get them and I told them about the website and the Island event. This is gong to be cool.
        Joe DeMarzo

dino
        Keymaster

Finally here is the final version of the Flyer THAT JUST GOT SENT to our RACER /PRINTER …Last sponsor to go on was our good ole Buddie Rich -M&M SPEED & CUSTOM . We redesigned His Logo to match the Old Style…he’s happy -Becky Too ! …..Final color version ALSO in our Downloads area…see link on Homepage. Heres also a shot of what our printer Runs ! Dale Harrison -operates Jones Printing in Sanford, N.C. …cause he’s a racer …he does Fantastic work For Car shows ,clubs, teams, Race Tracks…He’s a “friend Of Dover” now… so check out his website for all your printing! Link on our homepage ! Fast ,reliable and GOOD …what’s better than dealin with a racer!

Contact me if you can distribute in your area …we’ll mail you a batch …shows-tracks-cruises -race tracks -Auto businesses-ANYwhere ! …Send me your Mailling Address ! dino@doverdragstrip.com….FULL COURT PRESS TO GET THE WORD OUT !

dino
            Keymaster

Enlarged Version as Limited Run Poster Now Available In the “Store when they’re gone …they’re Gone “.

hvy70ss
                Participant

Dino…I was on vacation and just saw the final draft tonight. That is an AWESOME flyer!! Please send me one of the limited run posters for the “Dover Corner” of my garage!!

Bobby Smith

Posters available in The Store NOW…Flyers being Mailed out TOMORROW as soon as we recieve and pack up…You’ll be getting your share for Wed. Cruise and your area. All those that responded and were notified…Watch for the mail ! [edit-dino]

dino
                    Keymaster

Kinda busy down here at race central…Putting the finishing touches on the Nostalgia Drags T-Shirt ! You guys will be the first to see Final Art …..getting the plaques, decals, done too. All will be available in “store” by Race Time for those out of the area or not attending.(ODF’s Get Discount-Will post in ODF headings .once all done)…. LOT of Design prep. All cars Hand Drawn..All lettering custom composed .
                        AND NOW …The Design you’ve all been waiting for:

Attachments:

patina
                        Participant

Dino just one word “COOL”

Pat

maso
                            Participant
                                quote patina:

Dino just one word “COOL”

Pat

Pat…

Here’s your new Avatar… if you want it.

I “stole” if from Dino’s T-Shirt design and colored it up a bit then added the name…I’m having some fun with my COREL Paint Shop Pro X2. If it’s too big I can re-size it for you.

patina
                                Participant

Maso thanks but I think I’ll keep what I have, it’s an original photo taken at Island circa 65. Just wait till you see the car now, as Yogi Berra said “it’s like Deja Vu all over again”

Pat

maso
                                    Participant

Okay buddie…

tomblake
                                        Participant

Nice decal, what are the dimensions.

dino
                                            Keymaster

THE exact Military Specs Are: 3 1/2 wide X 3 tall …Printed on Oracal Premium Hi-perf. Vinyl Rated at 9 yr outdoor durabity with a Gerber Edge running on Professional SignGraphics Spot Color Imprinting for perminant exterior signage …Said that to let you know …we try to use the good stuff…supply the best design .Its not as wide as ‘Race At” remastered Dino original .

dino
                                                Keymaster

Here’s the Real items…Just to get ya going!…Participant ones soon available in “store”…matching”Competitor” versions reserved for actual Racers only

Attachments:

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.