Don "Equalizer" Kauer Showed UP !

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Don "Equalizer" Kauer Showed UP !

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    billy-casey

Thats a fact Jack… Engineers all over the country called him on monday morning to find out what parts he DID NOT break and those are the ones that went on the market as being unbreakable 😆 😆 😆 Speed

dino
        Keymaster

Super Squash..LIKE YOU NEVER broke something..”Hold them On the line..Casey just blew” track crew “Cleanup in Isle 2”

billy-casey

your rite … carried my own bag of oil -sorb in the trunk 😆 😆 😆

don-kauer

Well the Irishman is” kinda “right ….I have spent a few bucks on parts in my day. But I finally got smart, did away with the T-10 and got a bulletproof Powerglide from Frankie Lupo (and a rev limiter) and the parts breakage slowed down……Unfortunatly so did I to the tune of 2 tenths………..Hey Billy I put Manley in bankruptcy when I stopped racing……..Billy this is why I missed you and looked you up….We need to break each others nuts because we are old has beens…………love you man…………………..Don…………

dino
                    Keymaster

DON’S super Photos showed Up today …I have a bunch more to sort ,including great Bob Inlges shots …Thanks Don. How many cars you have ? funny how the photos jog your memory ! Well here goes ,in no particular order . . . .

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Yo Don …Over here….Don got lost and posted this someplace else:

“Thanks Dino, I’ve actually had (not counting my street hot rods) 11 drag cars through the years…..The first 5 I have almost no pics of and what I do have are not yet found……..Hope you enjoy the shots……….Don……..”

john-sachs-sr
                            Participant

Don,
                                You need to take that Grover by the hand,and both of you need to get out of that HORRIBLE weather. 😛 come on down……….Plenty of racing. 😀
                                John 😉

don-kauer

Wish I could do it John but I might suprise you one day………Love to see your operation………….Don…….

vindicator
                                    Participant

😀 😀 😀 HEY DON KAUER…GOT YOUR “PM”…WHAT’S UP WITH THAT???!!!*** I LUV YA’ MAN…U…DON’T HAVE TO “PM” ME….ANYTHING…WE GOT….WE CAN SHARE…WITH THE “WOILD”… BIG GUY!!! 😆 😆 😆 WISHING U…& FAMILY…THE HEALTHIEST,HAPPIEST,PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR…. 😀 😀 😀 ONLY OTHER “PM” I EVER GOT…WUZ FROM DINO’S 12 YEAR OLD SON….WUZ’ KINDA’ HESITANT TO “ANSEWER”….WOT’S A 61 YEAR OLD GUY DOIN’…SENDIN’ MESSAGES TO A 12 YEAR OLD BOY???!!!*** 😆 😆 😆 U…GET THE IDEA…I’LL BE CALLIN’ U…REAL SOON…YA’ “HEAH”…COLLECT…OF COURSE!!! 😆 😆 😆 A “FORD DUDE”…REALLY IS ALWAYS… WHAT U…WANTED TO B…. 😆 😆 😆 LOSE THAT BOW-TIE….DRAKE…THE ONLY GUY …LEFT ON THE PLANET EARTH…WEARING A BOW-TIE…IS PEE WEE HERMAN!!! 😆 😆 😆

don-kauer

Wow… Am I in great company. Look at this list of crazies. ……………Drake, Sachs, Casey, Ingles, Laregina.and that weird dude that used to paint the numbers and class on our hot rods……….This has been my influence to become as nuts as I am……………….Drake ,thanks for the reply…….Just wanted to make sure everything was still good………You are the MAN even if you’re a Ford fellow………………Luv from the frozen over Northeast………Your Chevy bud, Don…….

dino
                                            Keymaster

SEE …Historic Dover Photos In ‘Multi-Media’ For Don’s New Photo Collection.

don-kauer

Thank you Dino……….You’ve been busy…………..Don…………… 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.