FAIRFIELD TIMING ASSOCIATON

Forums Forums CAR CLUB ROLL CALL…dover days /check in FAIRFIELD TIMING ASSOCIATON

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Lets start a FTA thread…all about the Fairfield Timing Association. Here’s something to kick it off…’69 National Dragster Clipping sent in by Bob Smith.

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
        Participant

Billy masiello checking in.Was good to see Skip and the Swifts at the reunion.I am going to try to find some of the other members.The only two that I see on a regular basis are Rick [Seymour] Janeway and John Pramer.I am going to do my homework.

dino
            Keymaster

BRIAN JUST FOUND new (OLD) photos of FTA clubhouse, NewYork Autorama show we were in ,and is getting them to me soon.

anonymous

is it to late to join the FTA , i should have some pull, i used to work with joe taner at redman chevrolet in stamford

[edit-dino…Yeah ,Dave start the meeting…we’ll be there later]

masracingtd1167
                    Participant

Hey Digger can we have the meetings at your house!

anonymous

anytime billy, would love it

billy-casey

oh,oh — sounds like plot against freds speed shop for the pepsicola award 👿 😆

vbob
                                Participant

Did somebody say Pepsie please !!!

‘Video’Bob

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

Thats The Big Pepsi Trophys handed out at the end of the year…Track & Pepsi distributor tight. Notice it said Pepsi on all the Pit Passes and Track had long term contract deal with them (kept COKE out): Ads ,Trophy,,etc NOW THAT would be something to find (Brian?) all those big Pepsi Trophies ! See ‘Trophy Girls) and theres a bunch of Group – trophy Shots with them in the Big ODF(Premium Members T.O’Shea photo gallery).

vbob
                                        Participant

Dino,
                                            This is George Brazee’s ‘Little Giant’ trophy.
                                            I brought it to the reunion along with pics taht George had!!!
                                            He still has all the stuff cept the car!!

‘Video’Bob

storm-king

I remember Doc Burgess won a Pepsi trophy at the end of ’64 with his red ’64 Plymouth 426 street wedge car, right before he bought the hemi. Those trophy’s were huge!

skip-north

Dino,

I have 3 end-of-year Pepsi trophies. Two are about 4′ tall, 1 is about 30″. I’ll assemble them & send a picture. Also have some plaques you might want to see, I’ll dig those out too.

Skip

dino
                                                    Keymaster

The only guy I know that takes apart his trophies. 😯 Thanks Skip, That I”m looking forward to . How ’bout some shots of “Mother” ! … and How did you ever come up with that name?

popzj
                                                            quote masracingtd1167:

Billy masiello checking in.Was good to see Skip and the Swifts at the reunion.I am going to try to find some of the other members.The only two that I see on a regular basis are Rick [Seymour] Janeway and John Pramer.I am going to do my homework.

Tom Judson here…Reunions? Cool!

masracingtd1167
                                                            Participant

Nice to hear from you Tom . Talked to John Pramer he dose not own a computer , Seymour is in Maryland have told him numerous times about this site What about Frank Kiska? They don’t know what there missing.Remember the friday nite club meetings Way too much fun

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.