FLORIDA DOVER GUY ALERT!

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? FLORIDA DOVER GUY ALERT!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Ok All you ODF’s In Florida….Got a “project” Just For you guys ….BUT need some more info….Since So many have relocated to Florida… How “bout a DOVER FLORIDA ” Meet & Greet” ? Need to get all your current locations…(AKA Town -City) to find a Common gathering place that’s convenient to all .Please E-mail or private message or call with your phone # and town. dino@doverdragstrip.com 910-997-4444 or “PM” by clicking on my user name and then click on Private Message … Don’t have a date …lets find out where you all are first and have a Dover Florida party! …..Cruise Night ? Car Show? Garlits Museum ? what ya say ? just a few that come to mind in Florida…Ed Prout…Matty Winspur…John Sachs…Sandy from the Outlaws…Blake…Mikey…maxwedge …cotrone4… jc white… Donald McArthur… Jimbo… Superstreet455… Crosby… John Marconi… Ken Hayn… Charles Hammill…. Richard DuBois… Alan Heady

dino
        Keymaster

You Guys in FLORIDA asleep? Lets get this thing Going First one checking in -Tom Blake.

john-sachs-sr
            Participant

I’m game.. 😀
                John

alan-heady

im all for it and any help I can be let me know. Dunnellon fl.34431

mikey

I’m in for this deal! Kissimmee, Florida, 34743. You can probably get Rich (M&M) Marchese to go for it, he’s in Melbourne now. ………….Mikey :mrgreen:

71duster340

I’m in sounds great! I’m in Bradenton, FL. How about Bradenton Motorsports Park??
                            Anyone interested in getting together to go racing shoot me an email:
                            wegoracing@gmail.com
                            John Mullaney

mikey

Bradenton sounds good to me. That’s the first 1/4 mile track that I took my car to when I got it. Met Tom Blake at his house, and we went to Bradenton. I was only able to make 2 passes because of electrical issues, but I got an 11.20 and a 10.96. Nice “old school” track. There is also Palm Beach Int.(old Moroso), and Orlando Speedworld. :mrgreen:

tomblake
                                Participant

Bradenton is good for me.

lo23dave

Bradenton works for me, I’m in Cape Coral.

patina
                                        Participant

A lot of hot rods and racers in Cape Coral, a friend of mine from Catskill winters there, Rich Fisher.

Pat

mikey

Dino, what ever happened to a Florida Dover meet and greet, possible racing etc. We have the eighth mile at Lakeland, quarter at Orlando Speedworld, quarter at Bradenton, and the quarter at Palm Beach International(Moroso). ………………Mikey :mrgreen:

kman
                                                Participant

If this goes down before the end of march i’ll be there… with the camera…. and my winter coat… been… how you say.. a little cool down here….

dino
                                                    Keymaster

BULLETIN……. Iv’e Been in Contact With Rich Marchese (M and M Speed & Custom)….Hes Back visiting the forum…but only has a cell phone -No computer to post things easy…WE HAVE A PLAN! ….He’s in a Car Club And members of that Club are in Other Clubs…Like KMAN has found out…”something Car wise’ going on ALL the Time. Rich continually meets tons of Old Dover Guys. SO …why not just Go For The Gold? …I’m contacting Orlando Speedway to see the Possibility of Doing A Whole “NOSTALGIA” Event ..like Jan-Feb…. just like our Dover Nostalgia Drags…Race -Car Show …the
                                                        works….AND to attract more participants…Would Call It “NORTHEAST DRAG RACERS NOSTALGIA REUNION” “A gathering of the Cars & Stars of: Dover/ Lebanon /New England Dragway / Connecticut Dragway/South Glens Falls. ….maybe include Westhampton and N.Y.Natonal Speedway. And you Say?

kman
                                                        Participant

Dino … that would be awesome … let me know where and we will be there … Good Lord Willin’ ..

patina
                                                            Participant

Sounds good Dino.

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.