FRED HARRISON’S NEW RIDE

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION FRED HARRISON’S NEW RIDE

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    frank-j-majauskas
    Participant

Fred called me tonight and we chatted for a while. He told me that he had a model A pickup for a
        number of years and sold it a while back. He still sees the truck running around. He just picked up
        this 1930 model A 5 window coupe. Read the attached story from Fred about his new ride. 😮 😆

Frank

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster
            quote patina:

quote Frank J. Majauskas:

V…I;m sure that Dino knows that Fred has lived in Texas for
            like 40 years now. 😆

Frank… 😎

Fat chance of that!

Pat

……. Yup …Talked to Fred couple of years ago about the Little Giant…Hey If the Chevamoco Gang can come from Michigan…Florida Guys every year…whats the problem with Texas…

dino
            Keymaster

Just Talked to Fred !…He’s updating the car to be NHRA legal when HE COMES TO THE DOVER RACE !.

frank-j-majauskas
                Participant

Hey, Fred Harrison’s nostalgia Anglia Gasser is on it’s way to a new home.
                    A fellow from Ohio bought it and plans on keeping the nostalgia appearance
                    and doing some upgrades. He wants to retain the history of the car. Hats off
                    to Fred for the outstanding job of bringing this Anglia back to life from a lot
                    of boxes of parts. This Ohio man really hit the jackpot with this purchase.
                    Maybe we’ll see the Anglia again at a nostalgia event in the future?

Frank… 😎

Attachments:

john-sachs-sr
                    Participant
                        quote Frank J. Majauskas:

Hey, Fred Harrison’s nostalgia Anglia Gasser is on it’s way to a new home.
                        A fellow from Ohio bought it and plans on keeping the nostalgia appearance
                        and doing some upgrades. He wants to retain the history of the car. Hats off
                        to Fred for the outstanding job of bringing this Anglia back to life from a lot
                        of boxes of parts. This Ohio man really hit the jackpot with this purchase.
                        Maybe we’ll see the Anglia again at a nostalgia event in the future?

Frank… 😎

😎 😎

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

Fred Harrison tells me he has over 100 Dover Drag Strip picks that he will send to Dino to add to the DDS collection!

‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

No problem scanning And returning…If anyone sent anything to me …it’s all safe & sound and will be updating all submissions.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.