Get a life

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Get a life

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

Hey too many of us are up very early……….I’m stuck in that time zone of getting up at 5 AM every day and after being out of work for 11 months, I’m still doing it……..So this is what happens when no one wants us anymore, we end up on the DDS to be on line with our past. Well I’m glad after 11 months I’ve finally found a life. I’m elated to be with you guys and have this time from the past every day and looking foward once again……..Can’t talk to most of the young kids about Drag Racing……..Front drive and a 4 cylinder…I don’t think so…I need Detroit muscle with the power transfered through the REAR WHEELS!!!!!!!I miss the smell of the tire smoke filling up the inside of the car and that sweet smell or racing fuel..I was in the 9’S when most of the kids were still crapping yellow and some were still a lustful thought……………Don Kauer……..

don-kauer

Hey Dino, That last one was my # 100 post……..less then a month……….Told you I was a long winded B—–d………Don….

dino
            Keymaster

Enjoy…..We’ll keep looking for Dover Guys, cars And Memories…thats what it’s all about.

billy-casey

Hay Don , waite till you meet V- Bob

don-kauer

Hey Billy, He can’t be more nuts then we are……………..Don……..

dino
                        Keymaster

………………It was the Dover Coffee…We all have serious long term side effects…and V-Bob Needed coffee! after Sat nights, just to focus the camera.

hvy70ss
                            Participant

Don Kauer…Now that’s a name that goes back to the late ’70s and early ’80’s for me. But now I draw a blank. I either knew you through Lee Valentine or Dennis at Speed Parts Center, Elmsford. I had Lee’s Monza he built at the Automobile Shop….eventually ran low 10’s with it. I swear…I was going to buy a car from you…maybe a Nova??
                                Am I lost? Maybe you can fill in the blanks? Anyway..welcome to the site. Dino and I put together the first Dover Nostalgia race. We are busy behind the scenes on Race 2 set for Oct 2 & 3 2010. I am also putting together some small ODF “events’ depending on interest…all local tracks and all low key fun days. Take care,

Bobby Smith

don-kauer

Bob, I’ll get back to you…My computer is down and I am at a friends place now…Hope to be back on line in the next day or so……………Don…………..

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Don:
                                        Know what you mean!! The site did the same for me, then winter came people don’t buy parts in the summer. So if you come to Florida this winter and something occupy to your time give me a call I could use some REAL HELP 😆
                                        Rich M&M Speed

billy-casey

OH NO, Don, don’t tell me you broke the valve train in the computer also 😆 😆 😆

mikey

Dino, just curious if the 2010 date is written in stone. Sure gets cold up there in October. Couldn’t you do August, or September??Just wondering, it’s a long drive up from Florida for a rain/snow out!! 🙁 🙁
                                                Mikey

tomblake
                                                Participant

mikey……You can say that again. This was last years race when we got to Danbury CT.

Attachments:

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Mikey …like I already said…It’s only 3 1/2 weeks after Danbury Reunion T-shirt weather.That unseasonable weather was almost 3 more weeks into Oct….No other available .

mikey

Dino, I wouldn’t be Mikey if I didn’t piss and moan a little, sorry!! 🙁 🙁 😥 😥

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Well. we got that moved Back So should be even Better.———-SEPT. 25-26 …Mark a ‘good’ calander

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.