Get a life

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Get a life

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

Hey Billy, This Dell won’t handle the 2-3 shifts either……I installed a Powerglide in it and now I’m back on line……I need to stay away from anything with a clutch………Just like the old days…………….Don………..

don-kauer

Hey, It’s 12 degrees here today and I’m burnt on this cold weather crap………Maybe I’ll go south and divide my time between Rich at M & M and my boy the Harley guru in Plantation……..Whadda U think John…………….I can still sweep floors………….Don

dino
            Keymaster

just to clarify start of this post …DON started it with this:

” we end up on the DDS to be on line with our past. Well I’m glad after 11 months I’ve finally found a life. I’m elated to be with you guys and have this time from the past every day and looking foward once again…….”

About our 2nd annual being in Oct. ….That GOT pushed Back (Thankfully) to Better Sept. 25-26 date .Thats what I refer to to answer Mikey….Don’s just Cold

john-sachs-sr
                Participant
                    quote donkauer:

Hey, It’s 12 degrees here today and I’m burnt on this cold weather crap………Maybe I’ll go south and divide my time between Rich at M & M and my boy the Harley guru in Plantation……..Whadda U think John…………….I can still sweep floors………….Don

C’mon down………………………………… 🙂

dino
                    Keymaster

Yeah…Bring a broom 😆

mikey

Hey Don, if your coming to Florida and visit M&M then head to Plantation, I think I might be somewhere in the middle. If so, I’ll make the coffee, you bring the donuts!!(DUNKIN, 2 BLOCKS AWAY). 😆 😆 ….Mi 😈 key

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.