Going to Garlits Museum Saturday

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Going to Garlits Museum Saturday

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    mikey

There is more in the stock, or classic building than might suspect. There are quite a few drag cars in there as well. the K.S.Pitman Willy’s is in there, Bruce Larsen’s “USA-1” 66 Chevelle is in there, as well as about two dozen others. There is also a collection of motor cycles, including drag bikes. It really is amazing to see all the different stages,or evolution in the sport. If we only new……………………………………?? 😥 😥 ……………………Mikey 😀

jackman
        Participant
            quote storm king:

Jackman, Pete was a friend of my Dad’s and was down at our house quite a bit. I think he moved to Fla. He was an interesting guy, talked so fast it was hard t understand him a lot. Bill might have some Pete stories, I’m not sure…
            I know we were sure surprised to see it at Big Daddy’s one year, and when we went ack the next year it wasn’t there, but we didn’t go into the “stock” car section of the museum, ever.

If I remember right the magazine pic of Petes car said something like under 2,000 miles, must have been a drag car only it sure looks nice 😎 ……. amazing what kinda of Mopar muscle used to be in the Cornwall area just wish I could find one for cheap out in a cow pasture in need of TLC cause I have room……

mikey

Yo Jackman, you need to check out Racing junk.com . They have just what you are looking for if you have the patience and time to look. All different categories, but try Drag Cars, then complete race cars!! Lots of stuff there. 😮 😯 😆 😆 ……………………….Mikey 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.