HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL YOU O.D.F.

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL YOU O.D.F.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    fastlane

I WOULD LIKE TO WISH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU OUT THERE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING TOMMORROW. AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO SAY A PRAYER TONIGHT FOR OUR TROOPS OVERSEAS AND LOVED ONES WE HAVE LOST THIS YEAR RACERS AND FAMILY ALIKE. AS WE ALL LOOK FOWARD TO 2011 FOR THE 50TH DOVER AND THIRD ANNUAL DOVER DRAG RACE THIS UPCOMING SEASON. CHRIS RASILE A.K.A. FASTLANE 😛

dino
        Keymaster

From Our House To Yours ! Happy Turkey Day.

frank-j-majauskas
            Participant

“HAPPY THANKSGIVING” to all the ODF members and their families.
                Have a great day !! 🙂
                Frank…

patina
                Participant

‘Buon Giorno del Ringraziamento’

The Linguine Racing Team

mikey

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all the ODF Members, and their families.
                        ………..Mikey 😆 McDermott and the family. 😀

pauljbayarinas

happy holiday to everyone, MIKEY HOW’D YOU GET THAT COOL RED WRITING 😎

fastlane

quote dinotheweirdo:

From Our House To Yours ! Happy Turkey Day.

❓ oh by the way dino did you ever get your connecticut cruise news back issues with the 2nd annual dover drag results and photos from island n.j. that i sent ya last week ? chris
                                😎

mikey
                                    quote pauljbayarinas:

happy holiday to everyone, MICKEY HOW’D YOU GET THAT COOL RED WRITING 😎

Paul, when you go to make a post, right above where you type, is a bunch of stuff. Click on font colour to pick a color, and if you want bigger letters, you click on normal and a drop down screen will appear, pick the size. Generally Large is good. Just make sure you keep the cursor in the right place as you type. 😀

tomatohead
                                    Participant

….. well thats it ❗ nothing left in the garden 🙁 picked the “sprouts” :mrgreen: Dino , man all those stalks and thats all you get when your done 😀 😆 Happy Thanksgiving ❗ to ALL you guys ❗

Attachments:

hvy70ss
                                        Participant

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FOLKS! It’s all about family and friends. Special prayers out to those we have lost this year. Raise your glass to the ODF’s.

Smitty

dino
                                            Keymaster

Paul Hit EDIT and click on stuff…Its FunHUGELARGENORMALSMALLTINY…… BOLD…Not Bold
                                                Tomato …I always thought those sprouts were just baby cabbages ?

bobby-s

TWAS THE NIGHT OF THANKSGIVING,
                                                    BUT I JUST COULDN’T SLEEP.
                                                    I TRIED COUNTING BACKWARDS,
                                                    I TRIED COUNTING SHEEP.
                                                    THE LEFTOVERS BECKONED –
                                                    THE DARK MEAT AND WHITE,
                                                    BUT I FOUGHT THE TEMPTATION
                                                    WITH ALL OF MY MIGHT.
                                                    TOSSING AND TURNING WITH ANTICIPATION,
                                                    THE THOUGHT OF A SNACK BECAME INFATUATION.
                                                    SO, I RACED TO THE KITCHEN,
                                                    FLUNG OPEN THE DOOR,
                                                    AND GAZED AT THE FRIDGE,
                                                    FULL OF GOODIES GALORE.
                                                    GOBBLED UP TURKEY AND BUTTERED POTATOES,
                                                    PICKLES AND CARROTS, BEANS AND TOMATOES .
                                                    I FELT MYSELF SWELLING SO PLUMP AND SO ROUND,
                                                    ‘TIL ALL OF A SUDDEN, I ROSE OFF THE GROUND.
                                                    I CRASHED THROUGH THE CEILING,
                                                    FLOATING INTO THE SKY,
                                                    WITH A MOUTHFUL OF PUDDING
                                                    AND A HANDFUL OF PIE.
                                                    BUT, I MANAGED TO YELL AS I SOARED PAST THE TREES….
                                                    HAPPY EATING TO ALL –
                                                    PASS THE CRANBERRIES, PLEASE.
                                                    MAY YOUR STUFFING BE TASTY,
                                                    MAY YOUR TURKEY BE PLUMP.
                                                    MAY YOUR POTATOES ‘N GRAVY
                                                    HAVE NARY A LUMP.
                                                    MAY YOUR YAMS BE DELICIOUS.
                                                    MAY YOUR PIES TAKE THE PRIZE,
                                                    MAY YOUR THANKSGIVING DINNER
                                                    STAY OFF OF YOUR THIGHS!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE & THEIR FAMILIES

Bobby S. & HELLZAPOPPIN crew.

don-kauer

Excellent and very clever Bobby 😀 😀 😀 ……………Happy and healthy Thanksgiving to all our crew and families…….Don Kauer….

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

Take a moment and give thanks to the Lord for all he has given us !It is for him to give and take !
                                                            To all who come and visit with us on this site HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
                                                            OH, and I hope you have the time of your life!
                                                            ‘V’

dino
                                                            Keymaster
                                                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Paul Hit EDIT and click on stuff…Its FunHUGELARGENORMALSMALLTINY…… BOLD…Not Bold
                                                                Tomato …I always thought those sprouts were just baby cabbages ?

Might as well do this here
                                                                WHEN YOU CLICK ON “EDIT ” box this happens…Have to click on Font Color for the palette to show up.Click on the color you want first -then type.Have to click on tool desired first THEN type -submit,go back and do something else.Always put curser at END of everything to continue .I’ll put this in “using The Forum” too.B for making Bold….next to it I -Italisize(Slant),U-underline …other stuff not really usefull for now.

Attachments:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.