Hi! I’m HotRodDJ : New Guy

Forums Forums NEW GUYS…and girls Hi! I’m HotRodDJ : New Guy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    hotroddj

Hey Guys and Gals,

I’m the new guy HotRodDJ. I’m the son of “DinotheWeirdo”. Sorry about this but, dad is’nt coming to the reunion tommorow :cry:I’m almost 12 but still 11. Although Dad does have something that can brighten your day :D. since I love music so much and cars, if you like the 50’s style music my Dad is selling CD’s of this great new band “The Rev Tones”. And boy are they good I already listened to the entire album. They’re in the store right now. Since I like music a lot maybe you can reply to me what kinds you like

lookin’ foward to talikn’ to ya! 😀

hotroddj

Hi Everybody!,
            I’ve noticed my post here has had some views but no replys. You can still reply to it. Because, like it says I’m very Interested. You’ll know what i mean by Interested right now. I’m Interested in what music you all listen to. Like I said, If you would like to reply, That would be Swell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 🙂 🙂 😀

gramdog1
            Participant

Beach Boys, Jan and Dean, Oldies. It’s a generational thing. NO DISCO,NO RAP. 😀 😀

maso
                Participant

I collect blues records and have over 500 of them. I am something of a blueman myself actually…

mikey

Led Zeppelin, any Ozzie stuff, A/C D/C, Cinderella, Bob Seiger, some newer country, NO DISCO, NO RAP, NO OLD COUNTRY !!! 😀 😉 😀 😀

hotroddj

I Can’t believe how many replies I have now! I should have made a reply to my own message a long time ago. Keep em’ coming you guys Rock! My dad “dinotheweirdo” likes stuff like Loggins & Missina, Lynerd Skynerd, The Allman Brothers Band. My mom “Burnout” has an entire collection of the Who. WE took her to see them for her B’Day in Atlanta in ’06! IT ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk To Y’all L8r! [Later]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😛

dino
                            Keymaster

Maso …Idea ! since you’re THE dover Blues Guy …Do you have recording capibilties to crank out some Original “tracks’ for our “Big Video” , like Ian Cubitt supplied…vocals ? ..know you’re talented in the Lyric dept. Huh?-Huh? That Who concert he mentioned? THE LOUDEST BAND IN THE WORLD…Me Like ! 😀

hotroddj

Hey Everybody!,
                                    Me the hotroddj again. I actually really like Jukeboxes. I have some vids from YouTube just click on one to see it!
                                    Enjoy 😛

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQzPg_5AYcA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q55EqXfCwMw&feature=fvw

hotroddj

Hey Guys!
                                        HotRodDJ here! Thank you for the posts. Glad you took the time to make em’ Talk to you later 🙂

bossguy

Hi, I’m not as old as Gramdog (did you know his social security number is 14!!!LOL) Anyway, I started off with the Yardbirds (Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page all started there). About the first six Rolling Stones albums, the Kinks, The Who, Pink Floyd. Now mostly vintage blues like Maso, Like the other guys, NO disco or rap.

dino
                                            Keymaster

Maso says ,no recording Equip. Oh well…If he writes something and tells how it should “sound Like” …maybe I can get get my neighbor to put it together. oh …My son is REALLY into music..thats why He mentioned it..Wins & competes in Talent Shows singing and has about 300 cds..half of which he burned “collections” himself.

budheff

I like the Who , Yes , Black Sabbath, Led Zep. Old motown. 50’s-60’s rock. No rap no disco

hotroddj

Wow Bossguy you like a lot of stuff my mom likes. The who is her favorite band. We took her to Atlanta in ’06 to see them for her Birthday. She was totally Freaked Out! 😆 It was amazing. Hey Bossguy Idea Maybe you could get some tracks and use them for Dover Vids. 😯

digger

hi hot rod dj. i,m digger and your not. thought i would send you a few pics of my son he is 20. the first pic is of him doing ” buddy holly” and the next two of him with “charlie and the cry babbies” he is the leed singer. they play alot in new york city. keep upthe good work kid.

Attachments:

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Digger … Does he have any originals recorded?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.