it’s Back! AUCTION FOR STARTING LINE SIGNS

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2nd Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2010 ! it’s Back! AUCTION FOR STARTING LINE SIGNS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

HERE WE GO AGAIN …..Whata My Bid ! for a Piece of Dover Nostalgia Drags History ! Two -thats right …..had one on both sides… Two of kind, never to be duplicated ,authentic, Real deal, Collectors Items. Signed by the Artist And dated (ME). Bid silently and private by E-mail ( dino@doverdragstrip.com) OR post your Bid Here as a reply …Bidding ends 5pm Friday Oct. 8th.
        Your biding on :
        One Tower Side 18 inch by 16 ft Starting Line Banner
        Or:
        One Spect. Side 18 inch by 16 ft Starting Line Banner
        …………………………And We cover the freight to Continental USA.
        ………………….Starting Bid Reserve min. is $50.

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
        Participant

Here I go again 75 dollars

. . . . . We Have 75-Do I hear 85*85*85*85*85* . . . . C’mon this is history . . . . . . D

patina
            Participant

Billy you should go for it. It will make a good display with your comp eliminator and top speed trophys. Congratulations on that. 😎 😎 😎

Pat

dino
                Keymaster

I got 75 -75 -75 ….Who’ll make it 85 Who’ll make it 85…..whats my bid 85 -85 -85 -85.

dino
                    Keymaster

There’s Two remember…Billy’s bidding on One…Which one Billy?

masracingtd1167
                        Participant

Tower side
                            ……….Gotcha…ONE BIDDER ….. 😯 lets get it going here! D

dino
                            Keymaster

Ok….For the Spectator Side….Do I hear 55? -do I hear 55?– 55-55-55-55-?????

miagiman

DINO, CHECK ME IN ON THE 55,” MYSTERY INDIAN” THANKS

dino
                                    Keymaster

We have 75 on the tower side…who’ll make it 85…we have 55 on the spectator side …do I hear 65 ? 65-65-65-do i hear-65 ?

mikey

I think you should only offer one up for auction, and give the other one to Rich(M&M)Marchese. Just my opinion, he was the major sponsor, and it would look good in the office, or warehouse. ………….Mikey 😆

dino
                                            Keymaster

WE have something special just for Him…Now, back to the bidding :
                                                we have 75 -tower side 55 spectator side . . . . .who’ll make it 85?…..who’ll make it 65?

dino
                                                Keymaster

Looking for last years winning bidders ….Bobby Schlegel And Big Jim Biron….Hop in here ! you need the complete SET !

dino
                                                    Keymaster

4 days left …Lets get on the Block here!

dino
                                                        Keymaster

3 days and counting….Sounds like Dover …Sandbagging at the rear of the staging lanes…..you snooze -you loose …
                                                            we have 75 -tower side 55 spectator side . . . . .who’ll make it 85?…..who’ll make it 65? ….

dino
                                                            Keymaster

TWO MORE DAYS Friday I Award the Winners at 5PM….Stage Up !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.