it’s Back! AUCTION FOR STARTING LINE SIGNS

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2nd Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2010 ! it’s Back! AUCTION FOR STARTING LINE SIGNS

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

20 hours to go….Do I Here 76……… Do I hear 56 ? ? ? ??

dino
        Keymaster

20 minutes to go ! and the Gavel comes Down!

pauljbayarinas
                quote dinotheweirdo:

We have 75 on the tower side…who’ll make it 85…we have 55 on the spectator side …do I hear 65 ? 65-65-65-do i hear-65 ?

O.K. 75 for the back side 😉

fastlane

i will bid on the tower side for $100.00 even. and if you can throw in the two dover xx / large logo t -shirts you forgot with my order from monday thanks dino . its now 4.54 p.m. eastern time here in ct . you sent me two x / large dover orange logos instead ooooopps 😮 fastlane 😎

dino
                    Keymaster

SOLD !Masiello loses for the Second straight year by 6 minutes ! And Spectator side To The Lithuanian Locomotive Engineer. …Fastlane -will put shirts in same box …NP (no problem)

pauljbayarinas
                            quote dinotheweirdo:

SOLD !Masiello loses for the Second straight year by 6 minutes ! And Spectator side To The Lithuanian Locomotive Engineer. …Fastlane -will put shirts in same box …NP (no problem)

😀 COOL itll look good on my living room wall. i had to bribe linda 😉

dino
                            Keymaster

IT’S 16 Feet Wide ! Linda you’re Too Good to him!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.