It’s SUNDAY OCT.19 …BUSY WEEKEND ! Check in

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION It’s SUNDAY OCT.19 …BUSY WEEKEND ! Check in

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    gene-terenzio-sr
    Participant
        quote dinotheweirdo:

HE DID !!! i’m Calling Him !! OH …just Talked to DIGGER on the Ship to Shore…Snow in his part of the world ! ..Car is full bodied Rear Engine …He can’t decide between injected small block or HEMI , will switch off driving with his son …who’s out scouting a trailer while Dave builds addition on his garage. If this keeps up ,you guys in the northeast can start a new ciurcut: THE DOVER OLD FART CUIRCUT ! Best two out of three gets a case of Geritol 😯

Dave, if you go with an injector, Make sure you aim the nozzles so they squirt into the engine not out of the injector. 😉 😛

masracingtd1167
        Participant

Now all we have to do is get Skip North out of retirement.

dino
            Keymaster

Gene …talk him into Hemi…then He could buy all your old parts

anonymous

geno give me a call

anonymous

and stop and get me a half gallon of milk on your way home

anonymous

thanks bill

bobby-s

Here are two members of NETO who have C&F cars,
                                the altered is a ’07 chassis alki injected hemi (those valve covers with holes in the middle) :lol:, and is a stick shift ;).

the 55 chevy is brand new this season it is 7/8th scale
                                now has a blowen BBC ran 7.98 friday night at atco, waiting for
                                a blown Hemi :o.

Attachments:

gene-terenzio-sr
                                Participant
                                    quote digger dave:

and stop and get me a half gallon of milk on your way home

Ok but first you have to go home and get your shine box. 😆 Oh ya, you want to give me your phone # mine’s in the book

bobby-s

Here are pictures of another NETO member who did not have a good weekend 😥

axle snapped on launch took out r/r quarter and put the car into the center divider, few more feet and he might have gotten the car in the right lane or worse on the roof, driver was not injured.

Attachments:

dino
                                        Keymaster

OuCH…..that hurts …Nice T-bird…was…Ford guy here!
                                            Somebody get me C&F phone #.tryed , couldn’t find ..Old dover Guy ? he needs to be here !

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.