LEBANON VALLEY for 3rd Annual -2011

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 3rd Annual Dover Drag Strip NOSTALGIA DRAGS -2 0 1 1 LEBANON VALLEY for 3rd Annual -2011

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Had Howie Commander (the Big Cheese) conferance a few weeks back …. and woking now with all around good-guy manager Wayne DelMonte. They ‘Want Us” .He’s very open to my ‘PR” ideas and event Plan.Todays talks, pretty much nailed the deal,as we went over dates-other schedules and event format.It’s going to be the Best Yet, if all our agreed ideas are confirmed. Date still a little loose ,but won’t mess with anybody else’s party- thier points races & NHRA.. We got it all in the mix….2-day, other groups involved,show, camping, picnic area, vendors,Sat night Dirt racing-Clubhouse open- Eliminators ‘OUR WAY” …track support in running the race….and told me the Creek Thing is fixed AND as we spoke,they were enlarging the pits ! More As I get it. Working with Clubs and Racing groups to pick the best date.

Attachments:

patina
        Participant

Sign me up as “Pre-registered” 😆 😆 😆 I’m loving this 😀 😀 😀 We will have a Linguine Bros. BBQ 😎 😎 😎
            And we will be ready this time 😆 😆 😆

Pat

Attachments:

mikey

I’m in. Just let us know what’s close as far as Hotels. ……………..Mikey and “Papa’s Toy”. 😆

dino
                Keymaster

Official site ;
                    http://www.dragway.com
                    has motel-weather-all the poop.

don-kauer

Wow…………………………I won’t even need a motel……Only 1hr. 15 min. away….. 🙂

patina
                        Participant
                            quote dinotheweirdo:

Official site ;
                            http://www.dragway.com
                            has motel-weather-all the poop.

Ditto Holiday Inn Express is 15 min. away

Pat

pauljbayarinas

😀 😀 😀 YES NOW YOURE COOKIN MUCH MORE BETTER 😆 😆

storm-king

Dino,

Can you find out where Mike Commander is these days? When we were kids, his Dad let him drive around the track in a 409 rag top Impala. We’d drive all over the place. Used to drive my folks over to the rest rooms, which were way over by the stock car track back then…
                                    I’d kill for my original embroidered Lebanon Valley Dragway jacket today!

dino
                                    Keymaster

Storm …will ya settle for this ? …. In new Joe mastrella Collection (ODF Gallerys)

Attachments:

bobby-s

will have her there in all her GLORY.
                                            some of the crew are already asking for details,

dino
                                            Keymaster

More Coming and have already created New Race Headings .Just talked to Wayne Again —-It’s Happening!

tomatohead
                                                Participant

…. 3rd Time is a Charm 😀 … I see the Bigger this Race gets 😀 the more room we need ❗ … “Dino” do get dizzy up in that tower 😆 its a “BIG ONE” 😀 …… well all we need is the date 😀 I Hope its for two days again ❗
                                                    ………….Two Days it is T-Head,[Dino}see——> http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2710&p=21266#p21266

Attachments:

dino
                                                    Keymaster
                                                        quote BOBBY S.:

will have her there in all her GLORY.
                                                        some of the crew are already asking for details,

Will you Run IT? peps asking…at least smoke em up and run it though easy ????

jmknights

Hey Dino
                                                            My name is Jim Knights, I’m the acting webmaster for Lebanon Valley Dragway and my wife and I are the track photographers. Just wanted to let you know that the links are up on our website. http://www.dragway.com/. I Made the official annoucement on our website, and put up a permanent link, just under NETO’S LINK.Please check out what I have done and see if it meets with your approval…

I took the photo of this car long before the lettering had been done. And this guy who also has posted on your site.

So if they have been Lebanon before I probably have their photo….LOL
                                                            BTW, here is my photo website: http://photosbyjim.smugmug.com/
                                                            Looking forward to meeting you if you come up… I’m the big fat, 59yr next to the barrier next to the track…Here is my race car just a side by side and it only goes 47mph, but how many race cars have a electric dump box…LOL

link to hotels in the area:
                                                            http://www.dragway.com/home_011.htm

Jim
                                                            PS: We will be doing videos for both days also…. And would be glad to give any of your forum members photos(web quality do to my IP restrictions on size) that I may have for 2010….

jmknights
                                                                quote patina:

Sign me up as “Pre-registered” 😆 😆 😆 I’m loving this 😀 😀 😀 We will have a Linguine Bros. BBQ 😎 😎 😎
                                                                And we will be ready this time 😆 😆 😆

Pat

Hey Pat,
                                                                Here is a better photo for you… I’m the photographer at the Valley:

Jim

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.