LEBANON VALLEY OPENER & PARTS SWAP 4/11

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION LEBANON VALLEY OPENER & PARTS SWAP 4/11

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY

I see Don K is going ,anyone else??

‘V’

dino
        Keymaster

Is Paul going to Sell Stuff?

vbob
            Participant

HEY
                Dino,you would have to ask him.
                I know he might just walk the place!

‘V’

dino
                Keymaster

You’re BOTH online Now ….Funny?

pauljbayarinas
                        quote dinotheweirdo:

Is Paul going to Sell Stuff?

no in a couple of weeks my SHOW TOUR to the swapmeets starts at the summer knights show on the berlin tpke with linda then rhinebeck ill just walk around tomorrow see if theres anything i can use for parts smell a little SMOKE will help shrug off the winter too i need to get going on the willys motor too

dino
                        Keymaster

Who-ever is going ..TAKE PHOTOS ! Hope Pat takes the MG out for some Full pedal down runs! That ‘ll shake up the troops!And If so …Dover T-shirts are Dress of the Day and qualify you for pit crew duty on Dover guys cars ….V-Bob Take the Movie Camera —Spring Preview?

patina
                            Participant

You can hope all you want it ain’t gonna help. Pats in the process of pulling the motor out ant putting in the right one. But spring is in the air, I was down at the Fairgrounds this morning to set up the swap meet spots. 21 days till lift-off, Paul and Linda you ready? Kauer Brother Mike is going up to Lebanon look out for him, maybe you can follow him back here and have a beer (hey that ryhmes) I’ll be home all day tomorrow.

Pat

dino
                                Keymaster

As usual…. Pats BUSY BUSY….must be the good eating Fueling Him….Right Motor? other one Wrong?

patina
                                    Participant

Not wrong just borrowed. We thought we had a oil pressure problem wit the new engine for the car, could not figure it out so Frank Gaizo of NETO lent me a spare (not tire) to make it to Island. Turns out no problem with motor wrong tool to prime it with. “Every day comes new knowledge”
                                        Always prime a Chevy WITH the distributer housing in place.

Pat

vbob
                                        Participant

HEY
                                            Paul and I are going,soooo lets set a time?????? to eat in center of Lebanon Rts 22 and 20 and head over to the track together setup our stuff and relax.I’ll bring the grill,to cook on ,someone grab a road kill on the way up!!
                                            ‘V’

pauljbayarinas
                                                quote patina:

You can hope all you want it ain’t gonna help. Pats in the process of pulling the motor out ant putting in the right one. But spring is in the air, I was down at the Fairgrounds this morning to set up the swap meet spots. 21 days till lift-off, Paul and Linda you ready? Kauer Brother Mike is going up to Lebanon look out for him, maybe you can follow him back here and have a beer (hey that ryhmes) I’ll be home all day tomorrow.

Pat

hi pat its funny i just got the mail and our rhinebeck swap space was in there–BLUE FIELD H-2 SPOT looks like right against the fence of rt 9 just up the hill from the main entrance should be a good spot for linda’s shirts and my car parts first time OUTSIDE HERE FOR US not in the craft building 😀 its funny crafts wont allow car parts and outside was worried about linda’s car shirts but he let us out there 😉 by the way i really appreciate your offer to share your outside spot with us but this way if it works out for her we should get the same spot for next year 🙂 well see you there my friend

don-kauer

Leaving here @ 5:40 AM for Lebanon Valley with my son Ryan and my buddy Vinnie…Cousins on Rte. 22 for breakfast……Meeting Donnie Carroll and Ronnie Orsino at the diner ( the former Adams Diner) on Rte. 22 in Wingdale at 6:30 AM….I’ll follw those guys up….Bringing some Mopar parts to sell for the SP7 fund and seeing some old friends………..Finally, a day away from customer work ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

patina
                                                    Participant

Don glad to see you are going out and having a enjoyable day. I want a gastronomical report on those food emporiums. Now get a good nights sleep and have fun tomorrow. Look for Brother Mike he said he is going.

Pat

don-kauer

Hey thanks Pat……..I’ll look for your brother…He’s the one that looks nothing like you, right? 😆 😆 😆 ….Hey Lithuanians…..See you tomorrow 😀 😀 😀

dino
                                                            Keymaster

You can find the Lithuanians …just follow the smell of grilling kelbasa

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.