LEBANON VALLEY OPENER & PARTS SWAP 4/11

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION LEBANON VALLEY OPENER & PARTS SWAP 4/11

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    patina
    Participant

Some one mention food. Yeah Kauer hes the good looking short one, Mom always liked him better.

Ha Ha Ha

Pat

vbob
        Participant

HEY

Lets go Ladys!!CU@The Valley!!
            ‘V’

pauljbayarinas

well we made it there & back–didn’t even get lost–sold75.00$ worth of garage clutter–even sold some dover stuff for linda 😀 good day a little windy thats all we pitted next to don–and talked to a few other people–pat & mike we’ll see you at rhinebeck–dont forget poster #3-mike—get on dino’s case 😉 i didn’t even buy more junk to replace the stuff i sold 😆

maso
                Participant

Attn: V-Bob

Do you want to have an Avatar…???

Here’s one for you if you like it:

Right click on the image and find “Save Picture As…” in the pop-up menu. Then follow the prompts to save the avatar somewhere on your hard drive. Then go to your DDS dot com profile and up-load the avatar ( if you like it… ) and it will appear on all of your posts.

patina
                    Participant

Hey Maso thats pretty goodya just need the You Tube screen framing it.

Pat

don-kauer

Nice day at Lebanon..Good ride up ,very windy all day..Donnie Carroll and Ronnie Orsino on one side and V Bob and Paul B. on the other side..Great company all day..I picked on V but he said he still loves me..Sold some small stuff and saw a few time trials but left before elim…….Nice ride home and stopped for some lunch at Cousins Bakery and Deli…Awesome….Great relax and chill out day………………. 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.