Located My Old Race Car

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR Located My Old Race Car

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    mikey

Both cars were green, no vinyl. I don’t remember Super Sport, but I think SS emblem on Grill and maybe Super Sport on the rear by one of the tail lights. John Wilkins was an African American, nice guy, came back from Nam and bought the car. He was two years ahead of me, but we were friends. His sister Debbie and I were in the same grade and were friends. As far as Shaw Motors, as you leave Beacon on Rte 52 and head toward Fishkill, you will pass Lanks Auto repair on your right, the next building is the old Shaw Dealership, and still sells Chevys. Next building is a Ford Dealer, that used to be ALAN PONTIAC/BUICK, the first dealership I ever worked in, 70,71, and 72. Oh, I like your math on the rare thing, works for me………..Mikey 😆

jason-68-l78

I bet they were 69 novas not 68 novas. Look very simular but have the one year differences. Most people don’t realize 1968 novas are really a one year only car. The dash is totally diferent on a 68 nova than the 69-72. Last year of chevy 2 on the car. I am going to try and look up john wilkins.

Thanks Jason

bossguy

Jason, there are 3 personal info websiets I know of, spokeo.com , pipl.com , zabasearch.com All contain way too much personal info. Check you own name and e-mail while you’re in there. Then click on the privacy tab and remove yourself. Spokeo seem to copy from facebook and my space.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.