Looking For ’11th Comandment" ’65 Plymouth

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR Looking For ’11th Comandment" ’65 Plymouth

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    driverjoebambace

Attachments:

driverjoebambace

So rumor has it that this is the car that was originally the 11TH COMMANDMENT !!!! I talked with the guy that use to own this and he says not but there are some tell tail JOE BAMBACE (thats my dad)trates 1. The blacked out tail lights made from plexiglass and 2. cone shaped head lights that were maid from a set of 4 hub caps that were my uncle MIKE PARENTE. Which he still has the other 2.
            I don’t know ! What do you think !!!!! Anyboby ever heard of or know where this car went to it’s name is “THE AMERICAN”
            Owned by JOE CIRRUZZO aka.joe black aka. “BLACKIE” from BROOKLYN N.Y.

AL

patina
            Participant

Joe Black was involved with the Aurora 7 Willys witch ran a Hemi its not out of the question that the Hemi found its way into “The American” aka “11th Comandment. All are from NY metro area.

Pat

driverjoebambace

Thanks PAT but the 11TH COMMANDMENT had a 426 hemi . Any other info on a 63 DODGE with A 64 S/S 2 small head light set up plymouth nose and called the car THE AMERICAN .It was another car associated with the AMERICAN RACE TEAM. This would most likely be the original nose to the 11TH COMMANDMENT. (it started out as a 64 plymouth savoy.)

AL

dino
                    Keymaster

Joe…New photos have surfaced…digging out and will post.

driverjoebambace

Ok It’s been about a year since the last update.
                            As of right now the owner of OLD BRIDGE TWP.RACEWAY PARK MIKE NAPP & editior VINCE MELE have printed an add in the classified section of the RACEWAY NEWS. For FREE!!! For LIFE!!! how awsome . This add says LOOKING FOR THE 11TH COMMANDMENT. Some stuff about a web site that I started (11THCOMMANDMENT.WEBS.COM) & some stuff about JOE BLACK.Check it out.
                            Today 6-26-2010 I received a phone call from JOE BLACK.He saw tha add in the paper.He stated to me that the photo of THE AMERICAN is a DODGE. NOT!!! a PLYMOUTH. PLEASE SOMEONE tell me if this car is a DODGE .
                            these photo’s are the ones just before this REPLY. I KNOW WHAT IT IS !!! YOU TELL ME WHAT IT IS !!! Is there an outside chance that this car is a DODGE?????????????????????????????

AL B

P.S. DINO I am waiting to see these new photo’s !!! Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dino
                            Keymaster

Gotta remember where I put them

dino
                                Keymaster

Found them …but forgot who sent Them …DUH

Attachments:

slomo

YES, The 11th commandment Mopar ran at NY National many times. I saw this car sitting in a gas station across from Sid’s all the time on Coney Island Ave. in Brooklyn.

hemikid
                                            quote driverjoebambace:

So rumor has it that this is the car that was originally the 11TH COMMANDMENT !!!! I talked with the guy that use to own this and he says not but there are some tell tail JOE BAMBACE (thats my dad)trates 1. The blacked out tail lights made from plexiglass and 2. cone shaped head lights that were maid from a set of 4 hub caps that were my uncle MIKE PARENTE. Which he still has the other 2.
                                            I don’t know ! What do you think !!!!! Anyboby ever heard of or know where this car went to it’s name is “THE AMERICAN”
                                            Owned by JOE CIRRUZZO aka.joe black aka. “BLACKIE” from BROOKLYN N.Y.

AL

will be seeing joe black at bradenton fl nov 3rd and 4th to induct him into dragracehalloffame.com DRHOF will be be putting rumors away and teel the true story of 11th commandment to the american story looking for pics of greenhornet at island dragway in 69 contact harry the hat 561 301 6840 albert bambace of DRHOF and 11th commandment recovery team will be at island this sun oct 14th 2012 to give duke snyder his award for being the longest working tech for NHRA at neto event

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.