Looking for Bill Flynn

Forums Forums WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? Looking for Bill Flynn

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

ARE YOU K I D D I N G ME!…..What the…. ” &*_(%(#*%$^(_+)&(% “….. you got up there 😮 ? AMAZING ! next he’ll tell us theres a customer service desk in the attic ! OK GT LADY How’s THAT for SERVICE ! Dover CSI AGAIN Cracks the case …………………………………”who are you…who- who ” …..1978 The WHO

vbob
        Participant

Hey

Any more questions,we close early on Fridays!!

‘V’

storm-king

Sorry it’s looking like that’s not the right signature. Welcome to the site anyway, Denise; hope you stay around.

dino
                Keymaster

V-Bob….You Won a kissy !

vbob
                    Participant

Hey
                        Thanks for planting one!!No not you Dino!!The lady!!
                        Mustangs,,,I don’t have one in the attic but there is a Tasca 04 GT downstairs under the house with 3,500 miles on it ,never been wet or washed!!!

‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                        Keymaster

Yeah…. V-Bob….Explain that …You got a basement or is it Buried ? 😕 don’t get it

vbob
                            Participant

Hey
                                sorry to confuse you Dino, It’s in agarageunderthehousearoundback !!
                                That should clear that up!!!Or aroundbackunderthehouseinagarage!!!

‘V’

vbob
                                Participant

Hey
                                    found this up in the attic under R.I.P.

‘V’

Attachments:

john-sachs-sr
                                    Participant

I was at the PRI show in Orlando,yesterday 12-13-08,and came across Bill Flynn’s old injected,1 seat,red and gold Mopar funnycar.
                                        John 😉

dino
                                        Keymaster

WELL WELL ….THE original John Sachs Makes the scene ! Welcome ! Say Hi at New Guys John, And Fill in the Youngsters !

john-sachs-sr
                                            Participant

I headed the hi-performance dept. at Larsen Ford from 1963 – 1969.We were the largest Shelby dealer east of the Mississippi.
                                                We had a GT 40 for 2 days only,and one night Kolb(driving)and me(passanger),decided to go for a spin in it.The car WAS NOT street legal.Anyway,the PoPo pulled us over and wanted to write me a ticket.I told him I wasn’t drving,and then he said I’ll take you to jail for being a smartass.He didn’t realize it was a right hand drive car.Long story short,he was so embarassed he let us go.
                                                John 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.