Maso on Video…[ Fore N’ Aft ]

Forums Forums VIDEO SECTION Maso on Video…[ Fore N’ Aft ]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    maso
    Participant

Let’s see if Uncle Dino will allow this…

Anyone want to see what Maso looks like on video…???

Go see: https://youtu.be/dwhHMdaCp2E

And: https://youtu.be/dqs3EX7idmo

Your comments are gonna’ make me laugh…

😀

dino
        Keymaster

That ain’t You…you must be really bored to google your own name and find that . 😆 Somebody get Maso a hobby……….

dino
            Keymaster

Really? No that can’t be you ….really?

maso
                Participant

Me…

dino
                    Keymaster

…wrote this at “Video Search topic”…..Do we really have a Guitar player here, we NEVER knew about ?

“………and GET THIS :…we’re writing a Dover SONG…really !…a little 60’s style rocker …my lyrics…some of Ian’s stuff and a few other local musicains collaborating …Hey- how ’bout a Dover Drag Strip BAND ! we’ll play at the Dover Drags…. Who has a P.A. and who plays what? ….lets see ….Video Bob on the lithuanian glokinshpeil….no really… couple of giutars ,bass, keyboards ,drums …I’ll bring my Strat …need a good lead singer …we can play at the reunion too !”

dino
                        Keymaster

Yep…Ole Maso can pick a mean guitar…who knew 😯 …he sent me a few recordings of him playing…A Guitar Tech ! for a Band …..We all sure have our “war-stories” ….mine, from running the advertising and Light Show for the Fore ‘N’ Aft” Rock clubs. Gil Shott was a Bartender and Terry O. took all the slides of bands and customers we showed during the band breaks. ah …the 70’s…. don’t know how we all survived !

maso
                            Participant
                                quote dinotheweirdo:

Yep…Ole Maso can pick a mean guitar…who knew 😯 …he sent me a few recordings of him playing…A Guitar Tech ! for a Band …..We all sure have our “war-stories” ….mine, from running the advertising and Light Show for the Fore ‘N’ Aft” Rock clubs. Gil Shott was a Bartender and Terry O. took all the slides of bands and customers we showed during the band breaks. ah …the 70’s…. don’t know how we all survived !

The “visuals” in that video are not to be taken seriously…

Maso

dino
                                Keymaster

Ok ….Westchester Rock Club trivia…Guy & Pip Gillete had a great band called “Big River”…played all the Afts and Many other clubs ,working out of Creative Talent Associates, in New Rochelle. They booked bands all over the metro area ,including N.Y, Long Island, Ct.and Jersey. Pip made headlines as one of the first Draft objectors to have his case go to the Supreme Court. He Won. He did a fantastic imitation of Rolling Stones Mick Jagger. At the Art…we actually had Twisted Sister perform, before they became famous.

maso
                                    Participant
                                        quote dinotheweirdo:

Ok ….Westchester Rock Club trivia…Pip made headlines as one of the first Draft objectors to have his case go to the Supreme Court. He Won. He did a fantastic imitation of Rolling Stones Mick Jagger. At the Art…we actually had Twisted Sister perform, before they became famous.

Not Pip…That was Guy, the older brother with the bass guitar. Pip was the drummer. Those guys are out in Texas now and run a club there where Lightnin’ Hopkins used to play. They built a statue of him there. They don’t do Rock anymore. Now they do some kind of folksey Cowboy music. Go and see their web site at:http://www.campstreetcafe.com/

bossguy

Dino. if the aft in White Plains was open, I was probably there 70 to about 74. Joe Mayer, Britzy, and
                                            i can remember the faces but not the names on the other guys. The owner was called “AB” correct? My buddy totaled his 71 Mach One on the corner while showing off for the guys while they were closing. I was the passenger!

dino
                                            Keymaster

AB…”Amazing Brains” one of the two Partners… George Russ…recently passed away from Altzimers.Other partner With horn-rimmed Glasses -Tito Cordelli (Mt.Kisco) . They Took on Neil Downing (former White Plains bartender) And Tony Zacarra from Ct. to open Fore’n Aft North in Brewster. Neil called the dover guys “greasers”…After Dover on Sundays …we’de “convoy” down to Aft North in Brewster -parking lot looked like the pits. Even got Paula Murphy in after her match race with Shott. They then Took over old “Ship Ahoy” in New Rochelle and Finally opened in Westport , making 4 at one time.Tony Z.s brother then opened Chucks steak House in Danbury…up the street from Marcus Dairy. They closed Brewster thanks to Disco…Neil became a Ford Dealer Rep….and is now lost to locate. lotta drugs going on behind the scenes. Every time they opened a new location ,they would get a “senior” employee to partner with .All started from little White Plains. Tom McGinnis the photographer (Link on Homepage) a real regular and posts old Aft stuff in his galleries time to time.

maso
                                                Participant
                                                    quote dinotheweirdo:

Ok ….Westchester Rock Club trivia…Guy & Pip Gillete had a great band called “Big River…

Also John Plevritis… and maybe Jerry Petillo at times.

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Forgot …Mike Laguardia was a manager too

maso
                                                        Participant

Well…

They took the first video off of the YouTube but now I have three new ones. That’s me with the red guitar and a hat.

Either;

Click on these three links:

1). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3i-EPKg3G0
                                                            2). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7A8VaU2Sw
                                                            3). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a56vvTy_4O8

Or…

Just go to http://www.youtube.com and type: < Maso’s Blues > into the search engine. Leave a comment…!!!

maso
                                                            Participant
                                                                quote Maso:

quote dinotheweirdo:

The visuals in my posted video are not to be taken seriously…

Maso 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.