MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    vbob
    Participant

HEY
        Thats OK Smitty!
        Let her rip!!!!
        Better watch out,thats bomb making and its 2013 not 1960!Sneak into a rifle rang in Waterbury and find empty rifle brass and fill them with the heads of stick matches ,crimp the end over and make up a bunch and get a BIG HAMMER and wack em!! KABOOOOM!!!
        OH,then we I usta save up all my mothers and sisters empty hair spray can and my rattle cans. When I had to bring the garbage out and burn it in the trash barrel (OK,I know Im not the only one that burned their garbage in a 55 gallon barrel) I see they still do that up in Red Hook!!!Put the box of cans in lite the garbage and wait for the mushroom!!!!
        OH, CHRISTMAS where were we!!!!

‘V’

vbob
        Participant

HEY
            Then there was the nostalgia 1970 Christmas Eve home on leave!
            Boy I love the holidays!!!They seem to bring out the best in people!
            ‘V’

Attachments:

don-kauer
                quote dinotheweirdo:

HO-HO-Ho from Home Base …N.C. no snow but its raining… 2014 …here we come. yes- I found purple Christmas Balls.

Very nice store front Dino……. 🙂

don-kauer
                    quote Frank J. Majauskas:

OK “V” Man ❗ It being a crappy day and seeing your post made me dig into the back
                    of the closet and look at some old family pictures. I found this picture of my awesome
                    first 2 wheel bicycle that i got for Christmas. Don’t know how I ever wrangled that out
                    of Santa. 😆 I had that bike until I got my driver’s learning permit. 😛 WOW, memories…

Frank… 😎

Hey Frank…That bike is worth a good buck now… 😎

frank-j-majauskas
                    Participant

Hey Don, I bet it cost a few buck back in the day too ❗ 😆 I was a lucky
                        little boy ❗ 😆 Hey Don, are you still building bikes ❓

Frank…

don-kauer

Not so much anymore Frank. 🙁 …My asshole job occupies most of my time…..It’s such a waste but it is a paycheck..

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

Don, I hear you brother…..Be well and have a great holiday season !!“

Frank… 😎

masracingtd1167
                                Participant

Merry Christmas to everyone ! Kathy handed me this today I guess Dino and her were holding out on me !!Dino thank you very much ! It meant a lot to me !!

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

OH, Congrats Billy , hey, we have another BILLY “SPEED” !!!!!! The legend continues! ‘V’

dino
                                        Keymaster

Mas…..It was a ‘conspiracy” .the photo says a lot…a penny for your thoughts and what better spot to show it…..next to a good old spare nut & bolt box…..”racer ingenuity”…Are Me and Patina the only ones to notice these little photo details ?

don-kauer

Ho Ho humbug from Captain Sunshine ❗ ❗ ❗

mikey

Having a great Christmas Day so far, kids and grandkids all over the place, mother-in-law being good,(not sure why). Double ovens going, Micro-wave going, Cooktop going, and the Toaster oven is going. Home made stuffing, and gravy, turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, veggies, pies, cakes, I’m in “Hog Heaven”. Merry Christmas to all!! :mrgreen:

babycakes
                                                    Participant

Wishing “ALL” ODF members and there families, a “HAPPY” and “HEALTHY” NEW YEAR!!!! 😉 😀 Pete,

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

Have a safe, happy,healthy new year !
                                                            Looking forward to the DDS Winter Fest sometime in March !
                                                            See you in the lanes!!

‘V’

Attachments:

patina
                                                            Participant

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.