My Old C/GAS Nova-Mikeys Race Car storys

Forums Forums ANY OTHER PHOTOS My Old C/GAS Nova-Mikeys Race Car storys

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Just Kidding …Coming at ya now

mikey

I forgot to say thanks to you and to Brian. Thanks. That is a pretty good shot of the car. Sometimes i wish I still had it. With today’s technology, and a few minor modifications, I bet that thing would really try to scare the crap out of me. One can but wish and dream. ……………….Mikey 😆 😆 😆 😆

mikey

I just wanted to post some pics of my new tow set-up. Hopefully, it will get me to Island and back without problems. I’m very happy so far. 1998 Dodge Durango 4X4, 5.2 V8, new rubber and brakes all around, one owner, high miles, but very well maintained, I’ve got the records. 2009 Shivers trailer, pretty heavy duty but in very good shape, tows like a dream.
                ……………..Mikey 😆

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

what? no shot of the Nova or is it a Willys. this is the Nova topic -right?

mikey

Dino, do you want me to delete the post or what?? ………….Mikey 😆

dino
                        Keymaster

NO! …just messin with ya …take a chill pill. Now For you guys that might have missed WHAT he’s towing …SEE:
                            http://www.doverdragstrip.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2443&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=willys

mikey
                                quote dinotheweirdo:

what? no shot of the Nova or is it a Willys. this is the Nova topic -right?

WHAT!! Are you blind?? I see a Willys on a trailer, but sorry, no Nova.

dino
                                Keymaster

me bad

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Looks like a Nova to me! 😳 😆

dino
                                        Keymaster

Rich Don’t get him Started

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

SORRY I thought it one of those rare 1941 Nova’s
                                                Just KIDDING Mikey 😆 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.