NEW PARTS FOR "PAPA’S TOY"!!

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING NEW PARTS FOR "PAPA’S TOY"!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    mikey

I’m posting some pictures of several new parts that I purchased for my Willy’s. Tom Blake has been busting my butt for pics, so here they are. ……………..Mikey 😆

Attachments:

mikey

Again, it won’t let me post more than 5 attachments, so here’s a couple more. 😆

Attachments:

tomblake
            Participant

You must be really ready to get out and try the new stuff. Looks like you fixed all the things you didn’t like. Looking real good mikey.

staying-alive

Mickey,
                    The sneakers and up-grades look good. Now send picture of the car with all the decals as well. Planning on replacing my sneakers on the 69 what size are you using in the front. I’m limited in the back due to stock wheel wells.

Fred Rodriguez

mikey

Fred, the fronts are 27 X 4.5 X 15, and the rears are 32 X14.5 X15. I had 26 talls on the front before, but I wanted to raise the front just a hair, so I went with the 27s. Here are a couple of pictures of the car before the new tires were installed. I’m going to a local car show on Thursday, so I’ve got to wash the car, clean the rims etc. I’ll take some pics of it then with the new rubber. ……………Mikey 😆

Attachments:

babycakes
                        Participant

Nice ‘upgrades’ Mikey,no doubt,your ready to ‘rock and roll’ your Willys!!!!

staying-alive

Mickey,

She’s a trophy winner, looks like is going fast standing still.

Fred

mikey

We will find out some things Tomorrow. Going to the 1/8th mile by my house. Might need some minor tuning, hopefully nothing more. The damn thing sure sounds nasty enough! ………….Mikey 😆

dino
                                    Keymaster

Did Ya Go?…What did Ya Do? What Did It Run?….Let us know…?

tomblake
                                        Participant

mikey…..Stayed up late and checked again this morning just to see how it went with all the new stuff. Well….. 🙂

tomatohead
                                            Participant

….. mikey ❗ luv the new parts and the rubber is awesome 😀 onward and upgrade is what i always say ❗ 😀

mikey

Thanks, Mater. I took the car to that little 1/8th mile by my house Friday, and made a couple of passes, both off the foot brake. 🙂 I wanted to make a couple of passes off the brake before I tried the trans brake. 😀 First pass, 6.49 at 107mph. 😮 second pass was a 6.85 at 103mph. 🙁 The 2nd pass, I had to let off just a hair before the traps, got a terrible vibration! 😯 I almost lost my upper plate!! 😆 I’m happy with the results, even though I only made 2 passes. The problem was the stick-on weights that they use on aluminum rims didn’t stick, even though I used some duct tape over top of them. Some small carb issues, nothing serious, all in all, a decent night out. Next week, maybe Lakeland, we’ll see. ………Mikey 😆

maso
                                                    Participant

Bravo Mikey…! 😆

mikey

I made a post in the “Never ending Chat” about going to the Dyno. I maybe should have posted it here?? I’m looking for some feedback, good or bad. ………Mikey 😮 😯 😆

don-kauer

Read my post Mikey…(a few back) 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.