New "Column Here" -"-RACIN RUMORS"

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION New "Column Here" -"-RACIN RUMORS"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Agent ‘ PIT SCOOP’ here ….(sounds like something you follow the dog with ).OH ! sorry —-with the latest unconfirmed rumors and gossip overheard, but not exactly from any kind of reliable sources…IF you Know -add to it. WILL BOBBY LAGANA Sr. be back in the Driver’s seat of a Top Fuel Funny car ?.Rumor has it ,he found a car owned by a guy with last name beginning with ‘C’ , less motor and trans. Plan we heard was to travel with son’s Team “on the cuircut’ as funds become available to make it happen. Mayber yes ,maybe No…Will ask him when I see him . Maybe He’ll tell ,maybe he won’t. ……..Is Donny Colandro ready to run Lucas series with a A/D ? runor has it ,he’ll get chassis certification and be back in the belts after a two year break, from running his mustang last ?? field reporter, Brian will infilltrate Donnies Truck Repair in LaGrangeville for a on location update & photos of secret project……..More to come as ‘snitches ‘report in. Send your ramblings to dino@doverdragstrip.com….OR reply here…all submissions will remain confidental if you choose …Cause we don’t know if it’s right ! some guys can’t find the bathhroom 😯

masracingtd1167
        Participant

I heard it’s going to be a realy nice day Nov 7th

……..The Agent Has Heard THAT too… 😎

dino
            Keymaster

Right Mas ….AND IT WAS…Now How ’bout some Dirt! …Whats the Latest Rumors in the Pits ! Agent ‘PIT SCOOP’ heard that “Plain Busted “…might be being Searched for with New leads Right NOW.Also As witnessed with The tomato head report …Wev’e started a revival Finding and getting old Dover Cars put back together…What happened to the Ford we found in Wingdale ??? did ‘someone’ secretly ‘aquire’ it and ain’t tellin? Hmmmmm.Other little tid-bits are floating around the Private Message system I hear…No I can’t evesdrop..thats why its called “Private”. ….Will a New-Old Car show up at 2nd Annual Nostalgia Drags With M&M Speed & Custom on the side? And Did The original “Lil Ole Whinemaker”Altered Sedan get bought and is being restored ??? Will Brian be entering 2nd annual Drags ,instead of watching ???? some say strange noises coming from garage in Rhode Island at night ? well ….what have you heard ?…..just rumors ….don’t know

CONFIRMED …At Nostalgia Drags ! Bobby Lagana Sr. IS buying A funny From Dale Creasy ! ….said it to Me Right in Tower .

dino
                Keymaster

HERE We Go Again with another “Dirt From The Pits” installment …… Your ‘Humble Reporter’ Agent Pit Scoop Here, with the latest rumblings from rumor facts and fantasy heard recently…None of this confirmed or Denied.You figure it out! 😆 Mystery Mopar? have photos But who- what- when- why? Where is it ?…Parts are reported being delivered to ‘Rickity Garage”….Build It ‘For What”?….Numurous Cars being prepared “secretly” to show at 2nd annual Nostalgia Drags , BUT no one letting any real info out…the AGENT will investagate further….Ther’e a “Certin Mopar” being built as a Clone to a real Dover Favorite at Monroe Restorations …but owner Jay not very computer savvy and progress is sketchie. Perhaps Charlie L. ‘could’ enlighten us …or ….not ? Also ….new rumors heard that THE RAIL on the wall at Big Als ,could be the long lost Brazee Bros. & Sabis junior Fueler , originally built as a Flathead project by Pat Cramer …”would “have been the first Woody Gilmore Flathead Rail…but sold before finalized .And M&M Speed lovers working on a car to be finished for the Nostalgia Drags…what it is ,remains a mystery in an undisclosed location. More as the “Agent” get it …..what do U hear?

grover-dragct

bobby l sr said to me at big al s he has anew car and going back racing 2010

(CONFIRMED …At Nostalgia Drags ! Bobby Lagana Sr. IS buying A funny From Dale Creasy ! ….said it to Me Right in Tower .} just said that in a previous reply… grove forgot his readin glasses :D…dino

dino
                        Keymaster

The “Maybe” Brezee Rail can be seen at Al’s New “Toy “Photo Page http://www.bigalstoybox.com/shop.htm …It’s way at the bottom .Heres George” ‘gettin’ it on” (ODF Galleries have it all)

Attachments:

don-kauer

New Runors From Don: ………Bob Ingles with Ford……..Robert Patrick and Larry morgan with Ingles as motor builder for the new Patrick Ford..Testing at a private location as we speak……..Limited NHRA meets this year (maybe 10) mainly as a testbed for the new FOMOCO SEMI HEMI………Ingles said this new motor should make real good qualifying horsepower when he irons it out…Best of luck to Bob Ingles and Ford.

masracingtd1167
                                Participant

OK here’s one I heard that Kurt Bush is racing in super gas at th Gatornational’s

masracingtd1167
                                    Participant

I have noticed a certain magazine editor’s name on the cowl of Scott Hall’s Top Dragster! Is he going to take it for a ride?

dino
                                        Keymaster

Randy Fish ? Is BACK ! Ct. Boy comes home ….Oh heres another …Does the “Lithuanian Locomotive have NEW CHROME on it someplace …little birdie told me it’s kind bright in the garage lately ?????

frank-j-majauskas
                                            Participant

I can’t say much, but I’m pretty sure that one of our “buddies” will be answering
                                                the call to “Attention in the Pits” !!! It will be a new ride for him at Island. So,
                                                make sure you stop in at his pit area and wish him well !!! 🙂 WAY TO GO, BUD !! 🙂
                                                Frank…

Attachments:

dino
                                                Keymaster

North Jersey Polish Racing Team to return to Nostalgia drags … intend to run 8:70’s with 2000 lb injected smallblock Vega. Its the color of a Kelbasa! and a bunch of stripes .

bossguy

Bring the Lithuainian bread and mustard VB! 😀

don-kauer

WOW…………………….Could this be V-Bobs cousin from General Motors of Lithuania whose name is also V- Bob? That’s Vega Bob 😀 😀 😀 ……Very Cool………

dino
                                                            Keymaster
                                                                quote dinotheweirdo:

North Jersey Polish Racing Team to return to Nostalgia drags … intend to run 8:70’s with 2000 lb injected smallblock Vega. Its the color of a Kelbasa! and a bunch of stripes .

…….they ran last year Father and two sons…I can’t spell their last name …It looks like an eye chart- car IS pink. 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.