Northeast SNOW? nobody told me! How’s It With You?

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Northeast SNOW? nobody told me! How’s It With You?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Danbury ,Ct. schools closed yesterday- 6 inches 😮 …Lets see your Snow shots & stories..Florida guys are laughing .

“Kingston got about 6 inches of snow yesterday(pain in the Butt) “…marty.

fastlane

DUH ? WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ! WE HAD ONLY UP TO 1.5 INCHES OF RAIN YESTERDAY FOR US HERE ON THE COAST LINE THATS STAMFORD CT . GETTING COLD RIGHT NOW AND IT WILL BE IN THE TEENS TONIGHT AND THE HIGHS FOR THE WEEKEND IN THE LOW 30S . HOWS THAT FOR A WEATHER UPDATE . YOU LUCKY WARM WEATHER GUYS 😀 I AM JEALOUS 😥 FASTLANE 😎

digger

we had almost a foot, leaving for key west on the 30th til april

dino
                Keymaster

Digger doesn’t like snow…Key West have Internet ? 😉 keep us posted

patina
                    Participant

We had about 6″ in Red Hook, went up to Windham today and made a few runs (on snow) they just opened today, will be going 2-3 days a week now that ski season started. I got it made, Sking all winter and Cars all summer.

Pat MG

dino
                        Keymaster

65 -sunny here

staying-alive

72 and clear here in Charleston S.C. No snow comming our way.

dino
                                Keymaster

Must be nice where “Island Tony”,Wife & Melissa are ….Cruise Ship in Bahamas !

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

Big choice to make!!Oakville,Ct. or Ruskin,Fla.!!
                                        Oh, lets see ,MMMmmmm !!
                                        ‘V’

Attachments:

john-sachs-sr
                                        Participant

Danbury ,Ct. schools closed yesterday- 6 inches 😮 …Lets see your Snow shots & stories..Florida guys are laughing

Laughing my ass 😆 ……Fricken smokin’ hot here 87 record degrees.Sweating like crazy,porting heads under the palm tree(don’t want dust to go through the a/c system). 😡
                                            Maybe I’ll get relief at the PRI show tomorrow in Orlando. 😉
                                            John

randy-fish

It’s raining here in SoCal with almost an inch expected today and up to two more inches forecasted for Sunday. 🙄 So that means it’ll be heading East, most likely in the form of frozen precip (sorry to say). Don’t forget, though, I still have nightmares about my first 40 years spent in Connecticut every winter. I have to admit, it cramped my style.

So hunker down, throw another log on the fire, and hopefully the next round of weather won’t be too bad. 😕

I’m hoping we’re all rained out by the time the 50th Winternationals rolls around. It’s only 60 days away!

fastlane

oh s**t here it comes man 😮 so how far down south are you guys getting any of this major record breaking snow storm today ? somebody check on old man johnny sachs make sure he did not float away in that 14 inches of pure rain that hit south florida 😯 talk about wet and wild o.k. hang in there everybody. i dont know about you guys but this is not the christmas present that i wanted. so whats up santa . 😥 fastlane 😛

dino
                                                    Keymaster

We dodged the bullit here…Charlotte got a little dusting But in Northen N.C. like Greensboro- Raliegh they got about 3 inches.I had bad rain here yesterday -all dry now

mikey

😆 Just a little cool(high 50s)here in Kissimmee,Fl.. some light rain on and off, but I made special rain shovel out of PVC and screen to get rid of any excess water !!! 😆 😆
                                                            Mikey 😉 😉 😀

cullyflower

Still snowing real hard here in NJ. last measurement at 9:00 pm 18 inches 😮 Looking out the front door
                                                                i am looking at a snow drift close to five feet deep. 🙁 The snowblower will get lots of use tomorrow. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.