Northeast SNOW? nobody told me! How’s It With You?

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Northeast SNOW? nobody told me! How’s It With You?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    bossguy

9:30 PM and nothing yet in Hyde Park

john-sachs-sr
        Participant

C’mon Chris,
            Only had a total of 3″ rain here in Plantation.
            It started getting cold though.I got chilly,70 degrees,riding my bike today,and my bride and me just returned from dinner,64 degrees.Time to put the heat on.They say it’s going to hit the 40s, sometime this weekend. 😡
            John 😉
            The PICTURES of the snow sure looks pretty. 😆

mikey

I bet all the snowmen are really smiling, knowing the snow blowers are coming !! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
                Mikey 😆

fastlane
                    quote john sachs,sr.:

C’mon Chris,
                    Only had a total of 3″ rain here in Plantation.
                    It started getting cold though.I got chilly,70 degrees,riding my bike today,and my bride and me just returned from dinner,64 degrees.Time to put the heat on.They say it’s going to hit the 40s, sometime this weekend. 😡
                    John 😉
                    The PICTURES of the snow sure looks pretty. 😆

HI JOHN. JUST CHECKIN UP ON YA BUD . THEY SAID THAT REAL HEAVY RAIN WAS IN THE HALLANDALE AREA. SHOWED SOME OF THE CARS WITH WATER UP THERE WINDOWS AND STUFF FLOATING DOWN THE ROADS AROUND THERE. NICE TO SEE OLE JIMMY COOP CHECK IN A THE AT D.B .COM SITE HUH ? I THINK HE WILL GET A KICK OUTTA LOOKING THRU HERE TOO. I KNOW HE WAS RACING TEST AND TUNE WITH THE H-2 UP THERE BEFORE THE TRACK CLOSED IN 1976 . SEE YOU GUYS STAY WARM . CHRIS FASTLANE1. LOOKS LIKE RIGHT NOW I WILL BE BREAKING OUT THE OLE SHOVEL TOMMORROW AFTERNOON AS IT COMING DOWN PRETTY HARD RIGHT NOW TONIGHT 🙄 . YOU REMEMBER PUSH LIFT THROW PUSH LIFT THROW YUK ! 😆

maso
                    Participant

C’mon down…!!!

But it’s not so wonderfull here in Miami either. We just has two days of relentless rain that flooded all the local streets and now an unseasonally cold spell that wouldn’t sound so bad if it weren’t for that fact that our buildings in south Florida don’t have any insulation. That means that if it’s 50 degrees outside, then it’s 50 degrees inside too. I got the electric blanket plugged in.

Could “Global Warming” really be just a myth…?

bossguy

6:48 am in Hyde Park and barely a dusting. I don’t even have to brush the car off. Barometer is rising = clear

dino
                            Keymaster

Saw on the weather channel …reporter standing in 3ft drift in Farmington -Long Island 😯

billy-casey

we’ve got about 18in. and its still snowing here in Rhode Island

don-kauer

We only got about 6″ in my end of Ct……Heard the coast got it worse…….Guess thats you Bill……..Hope you’re feeling well……Happy holidays………………..Don……..

smokncobrajet

Sigh of relief here in Fishkill.We got maybe 2-3 inches of very light snow.I talked to the oldest son a while ago who’s in Norwalk,Ct and he has about 10 inches so far.
                                            J~~~

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.