Odds & Ends…News & Notes 5th Annual Drags/Show

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 5th Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2013 Odds & Ends…News & Notes 5th Annual Drags/Show

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Just Talked To Wayne…Heres The REAL DEAL on Tech…Sat. ALL Go through Tech Lanes at “Tech Shack” Come sunday …TECH STARTS In Staging Lanes early And By 9 ….to Open the lanes It Moves BACK to Tech Shack.If You Have Wrist Band From Sat…Show it At Tech Shack Where You Have to sign In always…You Should have to top half of Sat.s Tech Card…Pay And Go. No Teching Car Second Day. You Always have to Sign In Each Day And Pay At the Tech Shack …Got It …V-Bob ?

vbob
        Participant

HEY
            Sounds like a great plan!!!
            I’m sure I’m not the only one that dosnt have their own patato sack!!!!!

‘V’

vbob
            Participant

HEY

HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS,one month ta go !!!!
                31 days till the BIG DAY!!!!!IF your race car looks like this ,you better get a movin or you’ll be late when Dino makes the call ta get to the lanes!!!
                ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Well Face Book is Buzzing all about it…Clubs in Mass, And Vermont. even Canada ..Flyers flying everywhere and V-Bob is Hyper-ventilating.

vbob
                    Participant

HEY
                        I bet Don will be first in line for time trials!!!!

‘V’

Attachments:

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

Do’nt forget to check your date on lap belt n’ shoulder harness !!Only good for 2 years!!!

‘V’

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

OMG!!!

19 days till the DDS Race!
                                Get me another paper bag!

‘V’

vbob
                                Participant
                                    oldcarguy

To bill who is worried about leaving his open trailer….I basicly live there on the weekends and I can tell ya nobody messes with the cars…if ya worry you can park and bit right next to my camper…..now to dino….I’m thinking about knocking my 65 corvair together for the weekend…I don’t want to shock anyone by actualy racing along with my fat ass sitting in the back of staging but hay..I had a good time running the roodles racing 65 mustang last year…but I haven’t seen a corvair run down the track yet…what do ya think?

dino
                                        Keymaster

OLDGUY….It’s all about Having Fun…Go For It…At least If It Blows,you know where the Brooms are…Just Keep em going in the staging lanes, for as many runs as they can get sat. ( OLDCARGUY is an official at Lebanon)

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

OLDCARGUY is Bill,the BIG GUY sitting in the golf cart at the entrance to the staging lanes making sure you ODF’s get into the correct lanes!
                                                ‘V’

dino
                                                Keymaster

Getting Close….Dash plaques CHECK…..Competitor Decals….CHECK….Award Plaques….Check….8000 Flyers all out ….Check…Article in Berkshire Eagle….Check……Bargain News Ad out….Check…..Posters to Old Car Guy for around town….Check…..Show entry Cards printed….Check……Posted at 16 Forums….Check…..Banners made….Check……whole bunch of other odds & ends — CHECK ….V-Bob got kilbasa…Check……..Bad News Aimed out of Garage ….Check…..Dover Racers In Route….Check……Pat packing the MG with Italian Food…Check……Schlegel waxing Hellzapoppin for 5th time….Check ….Dino mumbling around shop….Check……Morehead Doesn’t bother to wash Tiny Tim….Check….Don Gallant Armor Alling Straw Hat….Check……..Tom Blake lost in the Mountains on Motorcycle….Check ……Smitty looking for his “Official Shirt”….Check……Old- Car-Guy waiting at Staging Lanes For Dover Guys….Check…..Bobbie Leigh packing Funny Car Chute….Check ….OK guess we’re ready !

dino
                                                    Keymaster

Heres the final limited edition Commemorative Event 11×17 Poster…available at the event and later at the “Store Page” (If there’s any left)…only 150 printed.signed and numbered by ‘moi’…about 20 quickies run off and put around town near track by oldcarguy.

Attachments:

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY
                                                            Security is in place at The Valley for next weekend!
                                                            I bet I’m not the only one that cant get a good nights sleep thinking about whats going to happen in, OMG 7 days!HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS,are we ready to race ??
                                                            OH, make sure to stop by my pit ,say Hi and grab a bottle of cold water from the cooler!
                                                            ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                                                            Keymaster

ROCK N ROLL ! 10 day extened forcast “Albany N.Y.”

Saturday, 10 High 75 | Low 57 °F Clear
                                                                Chance of
                                                                Precipitation 0%

Sunday, 11 High 77 | Low 55 °F
                                                                Chance of
                                                                Precipitation 50% OR flip it …Chance NOT 50% If It Do …It won’t last long….remember 2011? Back running In 45 minutes …The Track “Super Crew” !

And NHRA Epping Rain-out rescheduled for our weekend …BUT …Lee Valentine said ‘We Ain’t going…We’re all going to the Dover Race !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.