On The LAGANA TOP FUEL TRAIL

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION On The LAGANA TOP FUEL TRAIL

Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    maso
    Participant

This is what it looked like on YouTube…

http://youtu.be/fWkSBIUNDRo

You can see Bob Sr. there in the center median with the ear protectors on.

Check it out and comment… 😉

vbob
        Participant

Hey
            Lagana Racing with their Twilight Zone Top Fuel Dragster is on the entry list for the upcoming NHRA Etown Nationals. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7Idp19disg
            ‘V’

vbob
            Participant

HEY

LAGANA RACING is in at #10 after 3 rounds .Round #4 commin up!!!!ESPN at 5pm Saturday!!!
                430 -7 pm Sunday EST !!!!

GO GET EM LAGANA RACING TEAM!!!!!!!!!

‘V’

mikey

Great job by everyone!! Good to see some Dover Guys in the spotlight!! ……………………Mikey 😆

maso
                    Participant

Toyota NHRA Summernationals
                        May 30-June 2
                        Englishtown, N.J.
                        06/02/2013 Qualifying 1:00 AM – 2:00 AM ET/10:00 PM – 11:00 PM PT (ESPN2)
                        06/02/2013 Finals 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM ET/1:30 PM – 4:00 PM PT (ESPN2)

hvy70ss
                        Participant

Dom Lagana ran a great 3.92 for #10 spot..IN THE HEAT OF THE DAY!!! I witnessed it yesterday while roasting in the 92 degree stands. GO TEAM LAGANA on Sunday! Saw Bob Lagana working his tail off. Fun day….met Bob Tasca jr. and Cruz Pedregon.

Bobby Smith

maso
                            Participant

Oops…!!!

Round two…

Dominick had a little bit of fuel indigestion and that cost him a round against the rag heads. He could have won that if his cylinders were firing.

bobby-s

It is tough to beat a team sponsored by a COUNTRY when (our) money is no object. Just to bad a good Dad & sons team had to feel the pain. ( O hell was I thinking out loud again, :roll:)

maso
                                    Participant
                                        quote BOBBY S.:

It is tough to beat a team sponsored by a COUNTRY when (our) money is no object. Just to bad a good Dad & sons team had to feel the pain. ( O hell was I thinking out loud again, :roll:)

Yes, but let’s remember that Bobby Sr. was Drag Racing at Montgomery Airport in 1958 with a reworked ’46 Plymouth Coupe that his mother gave him when those guys were cleaning up after their camels…! 😀

hvy70ss
                                        Participant

Bill,
                                            LOL, I spit out my coffee while reading your post! Bobby, VERY well put. I shut off my Tivo when I saw who was in the TF final. Again..GREAT job by Team Lagana.

Bobby Smith

vbob
                                            Participant

HEY

Smitty, too bad I didnt see you at ETown!!!!
                                                R U going to Epping in a couple weeks?
                                                ‘V’

hvy70ss
                                                Participant

Hi Bob!
                                                    We went down Saturday as I had to work Friday. Last minute decision too..I was gonna race @ LVD but wanted to be a “fan”. Love to go to Epping, when is it?

Smitty

vbob
                                                    Participant

HEY

Here we go ODF’s!!
                                                        Lagana Racing with Dom at the wheel of the Twiglight Zone AA/FD will be racing at the New England Nationals this weekend!!!
                                                        Best of luck!!OH, another 2nd gen DDS racer Wayne Hoffman will be in the hunt for the Top Dragster Wally and Lincoln and Ron Moorhead will be in the hunt for Wallys in Super Stock and Stock class!!!!!!!!
                                                        Best of luck to all.Sorry if I missed anyone!!!

‘V’

Viewing 13 posts - 91 through 103 (of 103 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.