On the trail

Forums Misc Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR On the trail

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    storm-king
    • Total Posts: 453

Well, Bill and I got some interesting information yesterday at the Goodguys event in Bowling Green.
    Next weekend we’re headed to an obscure drag strip in Tennessee on the trail of something near and dear to us…

dino
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 11491

Not Fair ! fill us in . I know you haven’t got there yet, But is this track still open? and does it haver to do with a ‘Car”?.

bossguy
    • Total Posts: 544

BTW how is the AWB Dart coming along?

mikey
    • Total Posts: 1399

Hey Dino, didn’t they sell the Pro Stock Duster to some guys in Tennessee? I think they put a small block Chevy in the car. Maybe they found the car. I should have bought it years ago. You never know what might have been. …….Mikey 😆

storm-king

AWB Dart is…sitting. Hopefully things are about to break for me and we’ll start moving it forward again very soon!

dino
    Keymaster

July is coming Storm! down the Hill to Wingdale! 50th ! AND our third Nostalgia drags!

maso
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 1295

Was Art Dromgoole and the “Backyard Guys” there at Bowling Green…? How’d they do…?

storm-king

What do they run? we were pretty busy – spent most of the day, then came back after dinner, talking to the guys promoting a nostalgia Pro Stock Circuit.

dino
    Keymaster

So …you’re not telling WHAT ,you’re on the Trail of ? …..C’mon -PaLease 😉

maso
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 1295
    quote storm king:

What do they run? we were pretty busy – spent most of the day, then came back after dinner, talking to the guys promoting a nostalgia Pro Stock Circuit.

At Rockingham

storm-king

Nope, didn’t see that car, but then, I don’t get too close to the modern rendition of a slingshot; they just don’t do it for me.
    We really just skipped the whole dragster row in the pits, we were talking to nostalgia pro stock and super stock guys….

dino
    Keymaster

This Weekend …Gong “On The Trail”? Keep us posted .

storm-king

Leaving tomorrow around noon, taking the back roads to look for other treasures as well.

storm-king

…and there was no joy in Muddville last night…

patina
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2205

I gather your not talking about the Yankee’s loss 🙁 🙁 🙁

Pat (Mets fan anyway)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.