Race car shopping

Forums Forums "CLASSIFIEDS"-Buy & Sell stuff Race car shopping

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    don-kauer

I’ve got a very close friend looking for a drag car……A younger street racer that wants to do some bracket racing with rear drive and 8 cylinders….(you know a real car) His preferences are: (1) Chevy, Pont .or Olds (2) A good roller, ready to go less motor and trans.(3) or a complete car…(4) 60’s, 70’s, 80’s OK……..Ex comp OK but not needed….Just a good safe bracket car …….NO JUNK……………….Yes, he’s looking for a deal and with todays economy they are out there….I’ve found some great stuff in Racing Junk.com but only very far away….I told him we have almost 800 members on the DDS site and God knows how many lookers…..I know some one in our group has or knows of something…..Don Kauer………… 💡

don-kauer

He read my post and called me………Wants me to add : Also but not first preference mid size Ford or Mopar but no rollers, only complete car….and a deal……..Don…. 🙂

patina
            Participant

Don I have a rust free 67 Olds 85 listed in the classifieds. E-mail or call me 845-758-8756 This has the makings of a Nostalgia C/Stocker ala Brainbau (spelling)

Pat

bobrizzi

Don, I will put some feelers out there and if anything comes in I will get back to you.To bad I just sold my 72′ Camaro last year for next to nothing.

don-kauer

Still looking………He’s got cash………………… 😀

bobby-s

nothing worked out with Al Pic”
                            abd the nova they have for sale,

don-kauer

Hey Bobby. He needs a complete roller……..I’m sure Al’s car is beautiful but it’s out of his price range……….Thanks…..Don…

patina
                                Participant
                                    quote patina:

Don I have a rust free 67 Olds 85 listed in the classifieds. E-mail or call me 845-758-8756 This has the makings of a Nostalgia C/Stocker ala Brainbau (spelling)

Pat

Don the price is right and he can make it any way he wants.

Pat

don-kauer

Pat, Do you have pics of that? ……Don…….

bobby-s

Don
                                            if that does not work call my friend Pete,
                                            he has a nove roller, some work statred
                                            but he did not get into it any more,
                                            body & paint good
                                            make as the commercial says
                                            “HAVE IT YOUR WAY”
                                            call 845 225 1349, this is the company
                                            office number ask for Pete,
                                            his dad Tom might answer the phone
                                            you can mention my name, sorry do not know any $$$$.

Bobby

don-kauer

Thanks Bobby………….I’ll call today………..Don…….

don-kauer

Bobby, I’m getting a fax noise only on that number………….

bobby-s

Don

will get his new cell number on wednesday,
                                                        fax buzz?? do not know why
                                                        maybe when they are out of the office
                                                        they put the fax on to stop phone solicaters,,,

will get back to you

fell better

Bobby S.

bobby-s

Don

a PM is on the way to you,,
                                                            feel better
                                                            MORE PILLS 🙄 😆 😮
                                                            Bobby S.

don-kauer

Hey Bobby, Call me if you get a chance today……..860 355 2263…..Thanks……….Don…….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.