RACE COVERAGE -PHOTOS/Comments/Video links-Post Here

Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2nd Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2010 ! RACE COVERAGE -PHOTOS/Comments/Video links-Post Here

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom
    • Total Posts: 199

Special Thanks to: Ron Morehead Sr., V Bob, Marty T, Mikey, Dino and ALL the Guys flying the M&M Bow Tie!!!
    Rich, Tony, Becky & Ceil
    M&M Speed

dino
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 11503

GREAT TO SEE YOU ! Live and in Living Color 😆 ….can’t hold a good man down…got right under the hood with a bunch of racers, jus like the Good old Days…Hold on to that woman of yours! a real find ! Supplying V-Bob and others bigger M&M decals for 2011! Onward and upward for the 3rd annual !

vbob
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2931

HEY

Pat,3 time slips from Sundays eliminations!!
    Way slow on the tree but cant wait to see the green to leave!!!
    ‘V’

Attachments:

smokncobrajet
    • Total Posts: 95

….Kevin Bleakley ,’strange Engine noises” …. 😮 😮 😮

Mystery solved I think.Loose rockers hitting the valve covers at top end.If everything else checks out we’ll be good to go after an adjustment and a set of higher valve covers. 🙂 🙂
    J~~~

masracingtd1167
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 554

V if you look at your last 2 run’s you were deadly to the eighth ! Looks good.

dino
    Keymaster

V…wheres the 10:30 run? or was it 130mph remember a ’30’ in there someplace…. and last reaction way better

vbob
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2931

HEY
    DINO,maybe I said wish I was 30 again!!!
    ‘V’

frank-j-majauskas
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 1097

Ah Yes ! To be 30 again ! 🙂 V, C U tomorrow @ noon !!
    Frank…

dino
    Keymaster

Another Link For Race Photos . From Greg Van Ess -other track photographer:
    http://gregvaness.shutterbugstorefront.com/g/island_dragway_9-2526-10_-_dover_reunion

Like this one ( I stole it -Sorry Greg)

Attachments:

stevedunn
    • Total Posts: 1

hey, someone named meanmechanic took a great shot of me and my buddy’s car @ island onsept. 25th . its a red duster and an orange barracuda. i’m wondering if you could email me the picture @ steve.dunn69@yahoo.com thank you

dino
    Keymaster

Just click on user name to go to his profile …I found this at it :
    meanmechanic@yahoo.com

meanmechanic
    • Total Posts: 11
    quote stevedunn:

hey, someone named meanmechanic took a great shot of me and my buddy’s car @ island onsept. 25th . its a red duster and an orange barracuda. i’m wondering if you could email me the picture @ steve.dunn69@yahoo.com thank you

It’s sent.

patina
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2206

I keep wanting to ask but forget 🙄 🙄 🙄 So now I remember. What happen with Drag Racer Magazine. Did anyone cover the event? I did subscribe because the where a sponser and covered the event last year.

Pat

smokncobrajet
    • Total Posts: 95

Good question.I subscribed just to get the article.I eventually got a couple magazines.One had the article in it.Then nothing,but got an offer to renew,which I didn’t.It’s a bi-monthly,so I should have gotten 6 mags for the year,but didn’t.Don’t know what to tell you.

dino
    Keymaster

Our ‘Direct Connection”-editor Randy Fish, no longer there. Magazine coverage very hard to pull off without a guy like Randy to Pull the strings.Working on other sources ,but space at a premium with most. The internet just beats them every time .Even monthly publications have long two to three month deadline . Things in the works.Stand By.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.