REUNION featured in Drag Racer Magazine !

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos REUNION featured in Drag Racer Magazine !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Randy composing captions today -on deadline.We tracked down all the info for him. Plenty of Great Shots by Bobby S. And Video Bob. Issue out in a couple of months. Get a SUBSCRIPTION ,so you don’t have to hunt it down.

randy-fish
            quote dinotheweirdo:

Randy composing captions today on deadline. We tracked down all the info for him. Plenty of great shots by Bobby S. and Video Bob. Issue out in a couple of months. Get a SUBSCRIPTION, so you don’t have to hunt it down.

Hey Dino . . . thanks for the “historical assistance.” And a big thanks goes to Smokey, Grover, Bobby S. and Video Bob for the photos. That’s a very difficult show to photograph because everywhere you look, there are obstacles in the background of your shot. Porta-Cans, milk trucks, and all that other stuff clutters up the photo and takes away from the car you’re trying to capture, but hey, it’s all part of the job.

I think you’ll all enjoy seeing the old action shots from Dino’s giant Historical Photo DVD that I threw in, too. Keep an eye out for the March 2010 issue — it goes on sale December 29, although subscribers will start getting theirs before Christmas.

dino
            Keymaster

Randy said The Issue “is Going to the Printers ” ….GET A SUBSCRIPTION! “be the first one on your Block”

m-amp-m-speed-amp-custom

Dino:
                    Good morring. Would love to!! How do you a one? (subscription)
                    Rich

dino
                    Keymaster

Click on this …direct to the sign-up page at there site

http://www.beckett.com/subscriptions/subs.asp?promotion=325

dino
                        Keymaster

Whippee ! Mail Man just delivered Drag Racer With 2009 Reunion article …Randy Spiced it up with Vintage photos too…Photos By the Bobsy twins… Bobby S. And Video Bob ! Also featured Photos include:…Bad News,Doug Munson,Bee-Line willys, Chip Zellners Vette, Chucks “Rampage”, PlayTime Gasser,and a bunch of Rods & Cruisers . Smokey & Grovers phone numbers are included “for More Info” And in the Next issue with the Nostalgia Drags Feature ,we’ll make sure Randy sneaks in the 2010 Date .

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

Hi Guys,

Received my new issue of Drag Racer today and they did a nice spread of the 19th reunion. Nice photo’s by Bobby S. and Bob Bartkus.

Regards
                                Andy Panessa

dino
                                Keymaster

by BOBBY S. on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:44 pm

Thanks Andy
                                    no one’s heard from V Bob yet
                                    sure he got his issue by now also
                                    I got my issue today, Randy did an awesome job,
                                    covered a lot with the space he had to work with
                                    and was able to get 22 pictures in it also.
                                    Dino’s 2 pictures do it no justice,

can’t wait for the Race article

dino
                                    Keymaster

Ok …I’ll Crop And post the whole thing …for those in the boonies or no subscription.

pmbuick
                                        Participant

got my first issue the other day, what a shock I thought I had missed the reunion issue and low and behold here it is and not only is my Uncle featured but my very good Friend Rit Pustari in the same magazine, I want to thank Grover and Smokey for making it such a special day for Uncle Al and Randy Fish for covering the event. Again Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year.

Peter Maple
                                            Terenzio Racing TA/FC
                                            Formally of Bee Line AA/GS

randy-fish
                                                quote pmbuick:

got my first issue the other day, what a shock I thought I had missed the reunion issue and low and behold here it is and not only is my Uncle featured but my very good Friend Rit Pustari in the same magazine, I want to thank Grover and Smokey for making it such a special day for Uncle Al and Randy Fish for covering the event. Again Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year.

Peter Maple
                                                Terenzio Racing TA/FC
                                                Formally of Bee Line AA/GS

Glad you enjoyed the coverage, Peter. I don’t think I’ve ever met anybody who deserved ink more than Rit. Everything he owns is first-rate, top-notch, and absolutely spotless. I just wish more people knew how hard Rit works to fuel his passion. Actually, Grover was waiting patiently to meet me while I was shooting photos at Rit’s in Englishtown. What a country!

dino
                                                Keymaster

Here’s Some More

Attachments:

dino
                                                    Keymaster

A N D …….

Attachments:

dino
                                                        Keymaster

last and out of order

Attachments:

tomblake
                                                            Participant

Got my first copy of the Drag Racer magazine. I was hoping the subscription was in early enough to see the coverage of the 1st Dover nostalgia race and was pleasantly surprised to get it early enough to see the Dover reunion. Neat magazine and it was good to see Dover’s reunion cover so well. Thanks Randy, looking forward to the next magazine with the nostalgia race coverage.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.