REUNION featured in Drag Racer Magazine !

Forums Forums DANBURY DOVER REUNION News / Notes / Photos REUNION featured in Drag Racer Magazine !

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    randy-fish
        quote TomBlake:

Got my first copy of the Drag Racer magazine. I was hoping the subscription was in early enough to see the coverage of the 1st Dover nostalgia race and was pleasantly surprised to get it early enough to see the Dover reunion. Neat magazine and it was good to see Dover’s reunion cover so well. Thanks Randy, looking forward to the next magazine with the nostalgia race coverage.

Thanks for signing up, Tom. I’m in the process of picking photos and Dino is “threatening” to send me some copy that’s worthy of print 😯

dino
        Keymaster

Hey…We Back on Regular Schedule….Story coming from ME TODAY….Part One Done

dino
            Keymaster

Might Be calling some of you to get some facts straight…So stay by the phone 😆

dino
                Keymaster

RANDY & I just worked out the final DRaft!…No I ain’t telling….gotta wait for the magazine to come out 😉

vbob
                    Participant

HEY
                        I got mine !!
                        ‘V’

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
                        Participant

Got mine today Great job as alway’s !

vbob
                            Participant

HEY

Attachments:

tomatohead
                                Participant

********* My Magazine came in todays mail ❗ ❗ I was getting worried 😆 So Nice to see it in the pages of the magazine ❗ ………………. The First Annual Race from Island is going to be next ❓ right ❓ ……….. or am I just mixed up 🙄 …………………………….. T-SKULL 😀 …………………….. I also got my subscribtion renew in the mail too ❗

randy-fish
                                        quote Tomatohead:

My Magazine came in todays mail. I was getting worried 😆 So Nice to see it in the pages of the magazine ❗ The First Annual Race from Island is going to be next ❓ right ❓ or am I just mixed up 🙄

Right you are! Dino worked on the copy and captions should be done in a couple of days. And hey . . . I can’t thank you guys enough for your support. I had a nice chat with Grover today and he hasn’t even gotten his copy yet 😮 , but he did see the pages that Dino scanned here. He and Smokey will be ramping up their efforts for the 20th Annual sometime next month. Rally on, guys. You started the movement, now all you have to do is feed that monster! 😯

randy-fish

Forgot to tell youz guyz . . . I showed my laser copies to our World of Rods Editor and it looks like you’ll get another shot of exposure. I’m not sure what issue it’ll be in, but I think he’s gonna run it. I’ll keep you posted 💡

dino
                                            Keymaster

That will be So KOOL…He can focus on the Traditional Rods…. .in the pits, in the show display area and of course ,on the track. Nice ‘counterpoint.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.