Send "Upstairs BOB" a "Get Well Message"

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Send "Upstairs BOB" a "Get Well Message"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

‘Upstairs Bob’ might be “In the Shop” for repairs….Said in an E-mail “I took a nasty spell on the iced up ground and might have a fractured hip”. Sorry to hear a “Dover-Brother” hurting…so why not send him a cheer up, get well message?…we’re thinking about ya buddie ! heres his e-mail address…………….

troll44@ymail.com

tomblake
        Participant

Sorry to hear about your fall and hope everything turns out ok 🙁 . What about the attic!!!!!! 😆
            Get well soon.

dino
            Keymaster

Tom …Video Bob->Attic…Upstairs Bob…lives OVER Jayces(OLD SAM”S) in Wingdale..land of (Lately) plenty of Snow ,Ice and more predicted …All northeast guys telling me weather JUST won’t give them a break…power out , Plain Busted’s phones out ..icy roads ….overtime plowing ..so it’s pretty bad (unsafe) and continuous.

jmb442

…In Fact,its snowing right now!

…..Hudson Valley checks in [edit-dino]

tomblake
                    Participant

So many Bob’s. Upstairs Bob….we wish you well and take care.

anonymous

Hey Upstairs Bob,

Get well soon. You don’t have to go far for some medicne for that fall, just downstairs.

Snowing in Carmel now.

Andy

patina
                            Participant

Upstairs Bob, Take care and stay warm. I’m a ski instructor and right now I’M tired of this stuff.

GET WELL SOON!

Pat

anonymous

🙁 hi bob sorry to hear about your trip on the ice i hope you mend quickly we met at the dover party and you are one hell of a funny guy get well soon my friend

dover1320

Hi, Bob I have not seen you since Doverfest if you need anything let me know . I ‘ll be around there on thurs I’ll stop in and see ya . Take care Brian M

hvy70ss
                                        Participant

From one Bob to another…..Get Well. Hope to see ya sometime this season. This winter continues to “drag” (sorry..had to do it) on. Still snowing in Orange county @ 4 AM.

Bob Smith

dino
                                            Keymaster

“What the Blue blazes is going on ….I got an inch and a half of SNOW overnight down here in Rockingham…And almost Fell on MY ass with all the ice. I’m the only one with bags of ice-melt salt in the county (yankee Inginuity).Schools closed and roads a solid sheet of “black ice”…temp not going above freezing most of day. Stay safe my friends !

billy-casey

Hi Bob … great meeting you at the doverfest … after reading what happened to you , i told my wife that she should go shovel the snow this morning 😛 i just got finished 😆 … Billy

bossguy

Hi Bob, I’m sorry to hear about your mishap. We met at Doverfest. I hope you’re feeling better soon. Jack Karl

vbob
                                                        Participant

Hey
                                                            Upstairs Bob,
                                                            So that’s what ya gotta do ta get some attention on this site!!!!
                                                            We’ll I put on 2,000 miles per week and another hour drive to Wingdale wont kill me!!
                                                            I can stop by Sunday if you need stuff at the store,help with something,(I don’t do sponge baths) but will help in other ways etc.!!I got a foot locker from Nam up in the attic that has something for all that ails ya!!
                                                            Here’s the best I can do for ya right now, a pair of MOPARS something from the attic,if ‘Father Dino’ lets it stay on !!

take care,
                                                            ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Video-Bob..thats two pair …and Upstairs needs the Cheer-up !…Oh …nice offer… Dover Guys helping Dover Guys

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.