Send "Upstairs BOB" a "Get Well Message"

Forums Misc Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Send "Upstairs BOB" a "Get Well Message"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts: 11511

‘Upstairs Bob’ might be “In the Shop” for repairs….Said in an E-mail “I took a nasty spell on the iced up ground and might have a fractured hip”. Sorry to hear a “Dover-Brother” hurting…so why not send him a cheer up, get well message?…we’re thinking about ya buddie ! heres his e-mail address…………….

troll44@ymail.com

tomblake
      Participant
      • Total Posts: 1330

Sorry to hear about your fall and hope everything turns out ok 🙁 . What about the attic!!!!!! 😆
        Get well soon.

dino
        Keymaster

Tom …Video Bob->Attic…Upstairs Bob…lives OVER Jayces(OLD SAM”S) in Wingdale..land of (Lately) plenty of Snow ,Ice and more predicted …All northeast guys telling me weather JUST won’t give them a break…power out , Plain Busted’s phones out ..icy roads ….overtime plowing ..so it’s pretty bad (unsafe) and continuous.

jmb442
          • Total Posts: 45

…In Fact,its snowing right now!

…..Hudson Valley checks in [edit-dino]

tomblake
            Participant
            • Total Posts: 1330

So many Bob’s. Upstairs Bob….we wish you well and take care.

anonymous
              • Total Posts: 493

Hey Upstairs Bob,

Get well soon. You don’t have to go far for some medicne for that fall, just downstairs.

Snowing in Carmel now.

Andy

patina
                Participant
                • Total Posts: 2206

Upstairs Bob, Take care and stay warm. I’m a ski instructor and right now I’M tired of this stuff.

GET WELL SOON!

Pat

anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 493

🙁 hi bob sorry to hear about your trip on the ice i hope you mend quickly we met at the dover party and you are one hell of a funny guy get well soon my friend

dover1320
                    • Total Posts: 213

Hi, Bob I have not seen you since Doverfest if you need anything let me know . I ‘ll be around there on thurs I’ll stop in and see ya . Take care Brian M

hvy70ss
                      Participant
                      • Total Posts: 458

From one Bob to another…..Get Well. Hope to see ya sometime this season. This winter continues to “drag” (sorry..had to do it) on. Still snowing in Orange county @ 4 AM.

Bob Smith

dino
                        Keymaster

“What the Blue blazes is going on ….I got an inch and a half of SNOW overnight down here in Rockingham…And almost Fell on MY ass with all the ice. I’m the only one with bags of ice-melt salt in the county (yankee Inginuity).Schools closed and roads a solid sheet of “black ice”…temp not going above freezing most of day. Stay safe my friends !

billy-casey
                          • Total Posts: 305

Hi Bob … great meeting you at the doverfest … after reading what happened to you , i told my wife that she should go shovel the snow this morning 😛 i just got finished 😆 … Billy

bossguy
                            • Total Posts: 544

Hi Bob, I’m sorry to hear about your mishap. We met at Doverfest. I hope you’re feeling better soon. Jack Karl

vbob
                              Participant
                              • Total Posts: 2931

Hey
                                Upstairs Bob,
                                So that’s what ya gotta do ta get some attention on this site!!!!
                                We’ll I put on 2,000 miles per week and another hour drive to Wingdale wont kill me!!
                                I can stop by Sunday if you need stuff at the store,help with something,(I don’t do sponge baths) but will help in other ways etc.!!I got a foot locker from Nam up in the attic that has something for all that ails ya!!
                                Here’s the best I can do for ya right now, a pair of MOPARS something from the attic,if ‘Father Dino’ lets it stay on !!

take care,
                                ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                                Keymaster

Video-Bob..thats two pair …and Upstairs needs the Cheer-up !…Oh …nice offer… Dover Guys helping Dover Guys

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.