Send "Upstairs BOB" a "Get Well Message"

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Send "Upstairs BOB" a "Get Well Message"

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

‘Upstairs’ just e-mailed me :
        Hey Dino,
        Popped my hip out slightly. Hobbling back to work next week. Soon as the weather breaks I’ll be OK. The dampness is killing me.
        Later…Upstairs Bob.

tomatohead
        Participant

Get Well Soon ❗ ❗ ❗ I flipped a tri-cycle once when I was little going down a steep hill and broke my right leg 😀 ,then a few years later I slipped on some ice walking down a steep inbankment and broke my right leg again ❗ in the same place ❗ ❗ ❗ 😀 …………now when i walk fast or run I pull to the right 😆 😆 😆 ❗ ❗ ❗ Take Care ❗ and Take It Easy ❗ ………………………..tomatohead 😀

dino
            Keymaster

Mater …you’de run good in oval track in England ! they go Clockwise …Upstairs Bob, … A tough Ol Biker …he’ll mend quick !

maso
                Participant

Hang tough Bob…

and…c’mon downstars and join the party.

Maso
                    ( also in hospital distress…)

dino
                    Keymaster

Long Time ..No hear From “Upstairs Bob” ….Just Got This:

Hey Dino,
                        Upstairs Bob here. Two things. 1 – Gene’s 1900 (Jayce’s) is no longer around. The owner (Ed) and Elaine have been at war for a couple of years now. Business has been slow at the bar so Elaine through him out and closed the place down. Good thing everyone that could make it in Jan. 09′ was there…the last visit to the ol’ place…a thing of the past now like the strip. 2- I myself have moved out to a new location about 2 miles down the road (3 1/2 months to move out). That spill I took over the winter has given me problems with my hip…but on the road to recovery.I just got back online 2 weeks ago. I’ll be going back to work part time soon. Later…Bobby

robert

To all the ODF guys,
                            I want to thank everyone for their moral support…it definately got me up and running again. And to Video Bob…I’m ready for those Mopar Parts now. Thanks again guys…and I’ll see you at Island.
                            Upstairs Bob.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.