Sport Fury in Sweden

Forums Forums CURRENT MEMBERS RIDES / RACING Sport Fury in Sweden

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    mopar-ubbe

I bought the car in Vegas, but it have been in Minnesota and after that, 1991 in Connecticut (Norwalk). The owner in CT was Frank Edward Germano, It´s what the title say, I cant see no more from Sweden. I have the prior title number from Minnesota, but no names. The car has been red at some point.

mopar-ubbe

The block is a waterblock, but it was not ready for an waterpump. But now it is. The heads are old 16 plugs aluminium with Chrysler part number, they are ported by Total flow products. I had them on my old car that I sold a couple years ago. The Satellite has been on the street for 32000 miles now, and i´m going throw the engine right now. See picture.

Attachments:

dino
            Keymaster

Great info …Ok Guys Any one know “Frank Germano”?…”91 ? too late for running at Dover -Closed in “76”…But the “plot Thickens”…..Norwalk, is a easy Drive to Dover…Plenty of our guys from there….and still are.

maso
                Participant

All that Hemi… and then you consider the price of petrolium in Sweden…!

http://www.thelocal.se/11284/20080423/

mopar-ubbe

The petrol never gonna reach the right value 😆

Hemi rules..

mopar-ubbe

I just finished the Coronet, couldnt afford to put the hemi together this year so i put an 500 cui wedge together instead. It took 2 month of work, but i think I got it real cool?

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

Wow…Acurate homework on Fresno Dodge! Now called Lithia Dodge about 5 blocks east of Van Ness near Yosemite Freeway.

mikey

Looks very very nice. I have seen pictures of the car, and yours is right on the money. Good luck with it. Keep us posted on your progress and taking it to the track. ……………Mikey 😆

thekidd312

great looking 65 im into 62-65 b bodies. have 65 like yours straigth axle tilt nose apart now will run 440 4 speed has been running 440 6 pack auto. good like with it and your other car

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.