SUN.NOV.2 Coffee & Donut Report, what did u do & Silly stuff

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION SUN.NOV.2 Coffee & Donut Report, what did u do & Silly stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Well, Here’s another Sunday Coffee & Donut weekly update Report … ALL new photo collections(over 250 shots) ..From Tink Schaefer & Kathy V. in Big ODF GALLERY…took papasmurf” 3 days to scan & edit !…we got thru Halloween…Video Bob probably dressed up as a human and scared the s**t out of everyone….The Field Trip Went off …see their report…Don’t know how to fix board for daylight savings , it’s an hour off…gotta get “papa’ on it ….going back to kitchen for another coffee…So how’d it go with you?

vbob
        Participant

Hey, I tried out the sneakers I found Saturday!!
            They work fine!!!
            Dino, watch what ya wish for!!LOL!!!!

‘V’Bob

patina
            Participant

The Valley had its last swap meet of the year it was the biggest I have seen. Found some parts for the MG. We just might make it this spring.

Pat

bob-lasko
                Participant

After last week we finished with the dutch,and this weekend,
                    Put the camaro to bed for the winter. Removed the engine and trans. removed the front and rear tires, and then washed the under chassi. Boy,this was easier when I was younger. then put the car in the trailer for the winter, i do not have a big garage that i can keep it inside.only two bays,one for the wifes corvette,and have to keep one open just incase. Now that thats done i can start tio get ready for next year,improvements in the engine. That was my exciting weekend,including today. 🙄 🙄 🙄
                    Bob Lasko
                    SS/CS

dino
                    Keymaster

Bob …your the second one I ‘ve heard that has “put it away for the winter”…more time to hit the forum and stay warm.

anonymous

our new car is home

anonymous

here it is

Attachments:

anonymous

another shot

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

After Seeing the two-tone Starsky & Hutch Paint scheme Digger…think you need to take a field trip to N.C. with The Whole Body …maybe on your way to visit Florida or somethimg , and pick up the NEW “Flatbush Flyer” on the way Back, Decked out with late sixties California style Paint & lettering. Those Northern guys need to see what Nostalgia Paint and graphics is all about ! So what if the motor is in the wrong place !

billy-casey

Dave , it looks great ; are you going to run top dragster with it , they seem to have alot of fun in that class . Billy Masiello’s son BJ has one and does very well with it , he leaned from a great guy… 😛 … Billy

anonymous

not sure maybe 8.90 sc to start, it,s been 34 yrs since i have had a dragster in the garage

Attachments:

masracingtd1167
                                                Participant

Digger car looks good Billy i’m bored already.emailed Wayne Hoffman just to tell him i need a smoke Got to make more horspower next year .HOW ABOUT A 420 smallblock.

anonymous

thanks to both billy,s , you guys make me feel good thanks

bob-lasko
                                                        Participant

hey Bill’s going to be a long winter. just took the camaro apart for the winter 😉 😉

billy-casey

digger… don’t be a sissy .. super comp sucks and it’s boring 👿 by the time you get your licence youl be making full passes and wish you had more power .. you never loss it ..ask Billy Mass. hell tell you , :TRUST ME 😈 Billy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.