SUN.NOV.2 Coffee & Donut Report, what did u do & Silly stuff

Forums Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION SUN.NOV.2 Coffee & Donut Report, what did u do & Silly stuff

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    billy-casey

billy mass… i think billy g. has big bore pistons for those heads .. bore out to that size and i can figure the rod lenghth.. but i’m not to sure about that allky injection sys…. you should have gone much quicker this year … we’ll figure it out .. remember you went faster with 1 carb. on gas.. let me think about it 😉 😈 👿 .. Billy

billy-casey

hey lasko .. how can you win 1st round ,then go home because it was your aniversary .. if I did then my wife of 40 years would probably drop dead and think i was cheating on her 😆 😆 😆 Billy

masracingtd1167
            Participant

Billy Casey is right The last time I brought home flowers Kathy said ok what did you do now.

bob-lasko
                Participant
                    quote masracingtd1167:

Billy Casey is right The last time I brought home flowers Kathy said ok what did you do now.

Well I did what i had to,just so that she dosn’t fall dead and think what i did rong 😳 😳 😆
                    Besides you two still have your first wifes, I am on number two for 24 years,want to make it 25 years. 😆 😆 😆
                    I think the firs one might have left me due to the car :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

masracingtd1167
                    Participant

Let us talk to her and it will be time for number3

bob-lasko
                        Participant

My Buddies :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

masracingtd1167
                            Participant

That’s what friends are for Bob

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.