T & K El Camino whereabouts?

Forums Forums OLD RACE CAR LOCATOR T & K El Camino whereabouts?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

We”re calling up Tony for a “Where Ya Been?’ News at 11

fitter52

hey odd job my older brother had a 57 chevy “odd job” 65 or 66 i got it when i beacme 16…no motor or tran of course…ill bring pics to lebanon

paul-ceasrine

I remember when Tony ran in A/Stock in 1968,,,,,,

His little trick,,,,,,of dropping down the tail-gate,,,,,,,,to eliminate wind-drag,,,,,,,worth a few tenths.

The El Camino launched like a ‘monster’,,,,,,,,a 68′ 396/375HP car,,,,,

pc

vbob
                Participant

HEY

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

See Team Check -in for the NEW “ODDJOB” …Rich at M&M will love this ! He’s bringing it to LEBANON !

dino
                        Keymaster

Tony Oddjob Mone hit 70 today ! Happy Birthday !and we’ll see you at the 4th -Lebanon 2012 !

frank-j-majauskas
                            Participant

WOW ❗ I talked with Tony at the Valley this year (3rd DDS Nost. Drags) and would
                                have never guessed that he was that many years young :! 😆 : …We should all look that good ❗ 😆 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY ❗ ❗ ❗
                                See you next year at the 4th DDS event at the Valley…….

Frank…..

Attachments:

babycakes
                                Participant

Tony,wishing you a ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY’ !!!! Enjoy!

paul-ceasrine

TONY ‘MR. Cool 😎 Glasses’ MONE,,,,,,,,,,70,,,,

Seems just like the other day he was launching off the line with his A/Stock El Camino (circa 1968).

Happy Birthday,,,,Tony always looked SO COOL,,,,,,,

paulie

dino
                                        Keymaster

Tony lurks around the site…was quiet for two years untill his…” See ya at the Race with the new Elco” announcement.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.