TEAM CHECK-IN..RACERS & Show Cars

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 4th Annual Dover Drag Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags 2012 TEAM CHECK-IN..RACERS & Show Cars

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

Just In To “Race Central”
        “I don’t have my car from the Dover years but presently crew on Jim Bersani’s 57 chevy twin turbo bbc promod. We Plan to Be there Both Days And run some exhibition runs on sunday. Kind of shows a combo of old school and new school being it is all efi and electronics. I am thinking about also bringing a 67 chevelle BBC I built a few years back.”
        thanks
        UNCLE PAUL

BRING IT ON ! Any Challengers ? Car has run 6.386 @ 238.34 MPH
        Uncle Paul on the forum from Rochester…Jim From Cicero,N.Y.

NEED A FORD TO RUN HIM !

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

…..the calm before the storm…….track awaits annual invasion of strange old racers with no hair or teeth…to show the yungin’s how its done.

Attachments:

hvy70ss
            Participant

Regarding that ’57 of Jim Bersani’s….CHECK IT OUT!! I’ve seen that car run many times @ LV and E’Town. You will be impressed. The car is also a work of art. Another great addtion to this years event.

Smitty

babycakes
                Participant

As the time gets closer and closer, it gets BETTER and BETTER ❗ ❗ ❗ 😀 😀 😀

dino
                    Keymaster

HOLD ON To your “SEAT”…..BOSSHOSS Of Stamford Is Bringing their JET POWERED BAR STOOL! Oh yeah! …does 30mph in 2 seconds ….turbine! APU little jet with BIG NOISE!….along with their 40 foot Stacker Trailer loaded with toys.

Attachments:

vbob
                        Participant

HEY

I’ll take a gin and tonic please!!!
                            ‘V’

Attachments:

dino
                            Keymaster

Brian Labombardy just called…He’s bringing his ’62 409 black biscayne .He’s from Rochester and runs low 10’s! 4-SPEED

dino
                                Keymaster

Dino,
                                    A few photos of my 1962 Biscayne 409 Stick Super Stocker. I should be there, made the hotel reservations today
                                    Brian

Attachments:

dino
                                    Keymaster

Guess I’ll add Ted Tine with his Restored AA/FD finished but won’t be panted in time.

fitter52

ok we’ll be there again this year with an old race bike…have fun and be safe all…

dino
                                            Keymaster

look forward to seeing you at the Lebanon Valley Reunion Event.
                                                I will try and dig up some old Dover photos and bring them along. I will be bringing my 68 Dodge Dart Nostalgia Super Stocker to the event as well. Should be fun!
                                                Thanks again.

Steve McDevitt

mcduff356

Dino,
                                                    Plan on attending both days with my racing buddies from NENDRA.
                                                    Steve

Attachments:

dino
                                                    Keymaster

NENDRA GUYS….Be aware….we give out Best Participation Trophy to Team Or Club with highest attendance percentage of total membership.

dino
                                                        Keymaster

From the calls I’m getting ….Were going to see some serious cars show.

dino
                                                            Keymaster

Ted Tine’s Fueler will Not be done for Race…Oh Well…He’s coming anyway to Help ‘Smitty” and the “Dover Tech Crew” .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.