TEAM Check-In…Who’s coming?

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 7th Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2015 TEAM Check-In…Who’s coming?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

More From Mark…”Hey Dino,! Dad went by Pee-Wee from Stamford, started out as Perfection speed shop, then in 1972 turned into a regular machine shop, H&L Tool, 581 Hope st, below Deluca industrial supply. They use to bring me down to Moroso’s (Dick’s) storefront on post rd in Greenwich, sit on the counter. at around 1-3yrs. old. Hank was my uncle. Dad use to work on Jeff Jerus Hemi cars, (sox/martin) Good friends with the Terenzio’s, Mark Dean, who later bought the Chevamoco Falcon and returned it to tunnel port ford. Going to leave the Anglia in flat black for now until we get it sorted out, just want to put my shop name on it. (RPM) than later Plum carzy purple like my Vega was, grape-ape character on the side, all 1970’s style bass-boat. metallic. My Dad told me about the first time he raced at Dover in like 1965 with his mostly stock 55 chevy, it had no front bumper so they put him in C/GAS!! says he got his doors blown off, he was only running high 14’s against 11 sec. Willys! Wish I lived those days, but I was not born until 72′ Parents use to take us up route 22 to Dykemans for pumpkins, showing us where Dover was, stop for lunch back at the Red Rooster.”

dino
        Keymaster

Bill Foss is Back from Farmington ,Ct. with the Grocery Getter

Attachments:

tomatohead
            Participant

that sure looks like my car in the other lane 🙄 just before I lost in the fourth round 🙄 , see you guys then 😀 :! heres some video of that round http://youtu.be/6ImtSQx6AQw

Attachments:

dino
                Keymaster

Paint the Bumper !

dino
                    Keymaster

This Just In From Paul (Ernie) Broughton…who’s Bring the Comanche AA/FD again….”Hi Dino, I’ll have around 8 cars coming to the Dover Race from the Orientals. Also talked to my friend Bill Kearney who owns a twin engine FED two blown 392 hemi engines he’ll be coming too! That car is being built to race” I have photos coming soon to post .He Added” So, I have my car, a blown nitro altered, a 7 second FED, a 9 second Duster, Duke’s Prefect, a 7.50 altered, the Chevy gasser, a flathead 4 speed FED, Maybe on the Freedom Machine as well as another 7 second full bodied FED” as V-Bob would say…”Holy Hockey-Pucks!”

dino
                        Keymaster

Heres All About The “Orientals Car Club”… Ernie Mentioned.

http://www.orientalshotrodclub.com/

boyevil

Hello Dino and Friends,

Looking forward to coming and having some great nostalgia fun!

Bob”BoyEVil” Daly…..War Horse Funny Car.

Tried adding pics but had trouble doing so…..what gives? (Takes resizing & correct DPI…I Fix!- Dino )

Attachments:

kman
                                Participant

kolors by the kman…. enjoy !! … see ya’ at the valley !! …

dino
                                    Keymaster

. . . . . .And The Hits Keep on coming ! just Got This From Rick Moroso:
                                        Hi Dino. I am going to drive the wagon up, and if all goes as planned, I will be towing my Dad’s ‘Vette behind it. That is the goal. Don’t know about making passes. Should be doable. We will have to see.

Attachments:

abadwillys

Of course, we’ll be there
                                            Last Year, Photo courtesy of Bucksnort

babycakes
                                            Participant

GLad you commin’ Bryan….YOU ROCK THE HOUSE with your ‘BOSS WILLYS’!!! 😮 😯 😉 😀 Pete.

dino
                                                Keymaster

Got a list a mile long….LOTS of new stuff and most all returning…gotta find all my notes and give ya an update.Look for Vinnie Lyons in his Cobra Jet And that ‘little old lady” from Maine in her two time Epping Hot Rod Reunion 8 second class 48 fiat altered ! Bryan….Mr Boston is looking for YOU.

dssrich

The whole “Don’s Speed Shop” will make It up again for sure.

We will bring the roadster, mike’s Model A, Dan’s GMC, Ryan’s Mustang, and with any luck I’ll be dragging my vette up there behind the motorhome.

-Rich

vbob
                                                        Participant

HEY

Rich, good to see you at Epping and wish you the best on getting your car to the Valley race in August!
                                                            ‘V’

kman
                                                            Participant

KEEPS GETTIN’ BETTER AND BETTER !!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.