TEAM Check-In…Who’s coming?

Forums Forums NOSTALGIA DRAGS 7th Annual DOVER DRAG STRIP NOSTALGIA DRAGS 2015 TEAM Check-In…Who’s coming?

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    dino
    Keymaster

We’re Getting tons of calls from guys all over….Making a list to post…

dino
        Keymaster

Jim Gay JLK Racing will be there with the 1978 Buick Skylark. Running in Dover New. Running for Mark Smokey Mastrianni- Father in law
            Ron Colantuono Race bike
            The Jacobs family will be there in the Hemi FED. Class will be Comp Elim.
            Bobby Smith D/M here…
            Greg Fowler will be there
            Brett Bennett- and his dad Peter Bennett ( he ran a 66 chevy II back in the day. At Dover ) will be there, Brett will be driving an 86 olds cutlass with a Chevy Big block. In Dover New.
            Tom & Erin Dewhirst will be there with their ’69 Mach 1!

dino
            Keymaster

https://www.facebook.com/dover.dragstrip Just posted CHEVAMOCO at the track !

tomblake
                Participant

We are on the way. Will be in VA this week. Looks like this event will be even bigger and better than the pasted ones. Dino sure seems to have been busy making it better every year. Can’t wait to see the CHEVAMOCO again.

Attachments:

dino
                    Keymaster

“THEY’RE COMING IN FROM 13 STATES FOR NOSTALGIA DRAG RACING ACTION ! ! …GASSERS-FUNNY CARS-DRAGSTERS- SUPER STOCKERS –OLD BALD FAT GUYS TALKING TO THEMSELVES….BE THERE ! ‘

dino
                        Keymaster

Another ‘Floridian” on the Way…23 T Altered from Ruskin,Fl. …George Rose …Raced At Dover…worked in the Area !

masracingtd1167
                            Participant
                                quote DINO:

“THEY’RE COMING IN FROM 13 STATES FOR NOSTALGIA DRAG RACING ACTION ! ! …GASSERS-FUNNY CARS-DRAGSTERS- SUPER STOCKERS –OLD BALD FAT GUYS TALKING TO THEMSELVES….BE THERE ! ‘

I resent that remark I’m not bald but I do talk to my self !

masracingtd1167
                                Participant

We will be bringing both cars this year . BJ will be running the electronics class . We might even let Hoffman come !

vbob
                                    Participant

HEY

HOLY HOCKEY PUCKS !!!
                                        If George Rose comes from Ruskin ,Fla. to the 7th DDSRace he would beat out Tom Blake of Lakeland ,Fla. the undefeated long distance award winner by 19 miles!!!!!Ruskin 1,301.76 Lakeland 1,282.17 miles!

‘V’

fastlane

WEATHER PERMITTING WITH MY HARLEY SPORTSTER RUNNING AS IT SHOULD NOW AFTER A DISSAPPOINTING FIRST OUTTING LAST YEAR. I WILL BE BACK 😎 I MANAGED A SMALL AMOUNT OF REVENGE AT ATCO RACEWAY AFTER MY THIRD EVENT WITH A RUNNERUP POSTION AT THE HOT RODS AND HOGS EVENT AT ATCO DRAGWAY IN NEW JERSEY ON MY BIRTHDAY LAST SEPT 21ST 2014 😀

dino
                                            Keymaster

Phones ringin off the hook.E-mails flying -Facebook overoading..Dino Packing Boxes of Goodies-Banners-Goodie Bag Stuff-tools -duct tape-Like “Doc Said in Back to the Future…”When this thing hits 88mph,you’re gonna see some serious S**T’ The Hits keep coming…Team Check in ? How’s Nunzi Romano THE” NUNZI” bringing his ’62 original Catalina “Immortal Indian”….Ron Zavarella’S “E.T.Shaker” …the Connecticut Dragway Memories crew coming in force….14 cars from the Gasser Racing Series out of Buffalo…NETO ‘In Stock”…Gasser Racing Series ‘In Stock’….Nendra ‘In Stock’ …members of Mass. Drag Racers…Chevamoco loaded and gassed up…Walters Back with his Willys…Don Scinto AND daughter Linda Both running ….Vinnie Lyons running the Cobra Jet….Donna Casey will try to make it…Lisa And Miss 4-speed in the Goodie Booth …The ORIGINAL ‘Red Alert” Chevelle on display…Rumor has it (ain’t I a teaser ?) Two Front Motor Fuelers to Push start Down the Track ‘old school style” and Fire them up. New ‘Drag Alley’ filling up with just awesome vintage ‘stuff’…..JUST IN !” The N.Y. Earthshaker” 200mph blown altered making exhibition runs …. Heres just one shot of what you can expect…Duke LaContes blown Anglia out of Mass.

Attachments:

dino
                                                Keymaster

GASSERS…Did I say Gassers ?…Jerry Augustine bringing this ….

Attachments:

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.