The First Match Racers …64-65

Forums Forums DINO’S PHOTO PICK OF THE WEEK The First Match Racers …64-65

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    maso
    Participant

You know what…?!

The Tasca Ford team is still active. Will somebody here please step up and e-mail one of them and ask them to solve this. I’m sure they will cooperate.

mikey

What about somebody that used to run for the McCormick people? Maybe Marty 4X4 would know. ……….Mikey 😕

gramdog1
            Participant

BOSSGUY, you were 14 in1964 but you are the same age as me now? Can you ‘splain that please 😆 😆
                I have checked photos and cannot come up with an ID. either Wracked the old brain to no avail.

briant

Dino , relooking at the photos of this and on page 1 there is a picture of the BRANDED Chevelle, don’t know ( forgot ) if it was a 64/65 . ( red color ) I always liked the car and wondered if anyone knew if all these years later it is still around. Is Curry Chev. still someplace ??? thanks, Briant

dino
                    Keymaster
                        quote dinotheweirdo:

Early Vic Ferris ‘Branded’ takes on the Arrow.

Ferris First Owner..Then Donnie Calandro was partner…Both Names here on Door…Then Richie Marcy (later ran a Ford Fairlane Super stocker) Richie would be the one to contact .United Brake in Stamford I believe …Article gives you the Specs on the car. Kept it legal …Most of the time for A/G except in Match race trim.changed it to S/FS…Had ‘Lebanon Valley ‘ lettered on it.

Attachments:

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.