Tomatohead Towing – Stormville

Forums Forums FORUM MEMBER’S BUSINESS NEWS Tomatohead Towing – Stormville

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    tomatohead
    Participant

………… Well guess you cant get wet if you dont go in the water ❗ so since Tommy decieded to try and make a go at it in this ruff time we are all going threw , “Its Now Or Never ” ❗ 😀 ………. I think Elvis sang that song in a movie 😆 “V-BOB” maybe you can find it on you tube 😆 ………… But this is the first “Tomatohead Towing” truck ready to go , New York, Conn., New Jersey , Penn., and N.C 😀 and FLA 😆 . so wether you going to the track, across town , or to pick up a car you found on ebay give us a call 1-845-781-6836 ask for “tomato” and we will help you out 😀 and YES Dover Guys get Dover Discount ❗ ……… tomato ……………………….. 😀

Attachments:

dino
        Keymaster

Check And see If you’ll need a US Dot # to cross state line ???? we can whip up some Cool lettering for ya …or a set of Magnetics…You can be Tommy’s official Towng service ? stop by & say Hi !

Attachments:

tomatohead
            Participant

……. OK stopped by to see Tommy 😀 and we are “Hooked Up” ❗ he is going to send me towing and I am going to send him Auto Repair 😀 ❗ His shop is CLEAN as a Whisle ❗ and I will be bringing him my wifes Mustang for NYS inspection and the Fairlane will go to Tommy so we can put it on his lift 😀 and check out somethings before the Dover Race at Island 😀 ❗ ………………………………………. yes already have the paper work for the US DOT number should have it later on monday and already have the insurance $$$1.5 million coverage which is needed by Law inforcement for towing ………………. going to look at a cable wrecker next week also ……………. tomato ……. OH and YES DINO we will talk at Island about truck lettering and my truck will be there for support at the track in case of dare I say “break downs” sort of like the old days at Dover when “Drake” used to bring his wrecker …………………………. 😀

Attachments:

bossguy

Thats a loooong wheelbase mater! around 200″? Drop me off some cards and I’ll see what we can do but we’ve been using Hyatts forever.

dino
                    Keymaster

Super Duper…It’s a Ford Too ! …this gets better all the time …the “Dover Dude Connection” it’s happening all over …you guys getting together …Think I’ll start a new topic on that .

dino
                        Keymaster

Its Official…Heres His New Card I Did:

Attachments:

tomatohead
                            Participant

….. you saw the card , and now we have the truck ,looking the same way 😀 …… It’s nice to know someone in the sign bussiness 😀

Attachments:

dino
                                Keymaster

Did that after the gate closed …so Me and Joe the last ones to leave….Tom Blake right before us .

maso
                                    Participant

Here is an Avatar for the Tomato Head… if he likes it. It’s good to have more than one to choose from.

If he likes it, then just right click on the image and choose “Save Picture As…” from the pop up menu and save it to your hard drive. Then upload it to the web site through your profile settings.

mikey

Hey, Mater, you need that avatar, it’s different, and way cool. ………..Mikey 😮 😯 😆

dino
                                            Keymaster

Kinda looks like him !

maso
                                                Participant
                                                    quote mikey:

Hey, Mater, you need that avatar, it’s different, and way cool. ………..Mikey 😮 😯 😆

Only if he likes it. I got another one for you too. If you like it.

Somebody find the “Boss Guy” and see if he wants to use this one:

tomatohead
                                                    Participant

………. I like the tomatohead look 😀 of it “but” I dont have a mean smile ……….. do I ❓ ….. whats the other one …………….. remember , … I live on “Friendly” Way ❗ 😆 ……..

maso
                                                        Participant
                                                            quote Tomatohead:

………. I like the tomatohead look 😀 of it “but” I dont have a mean smile ……….. do I ❓ ….. whats the other one …………….. remember , … I live on “Friendly” Way ❗ 😆 ……..

Pick one:

***It says “Uniquely Distinctive Italian” *** 😛

tomatohead
                                                            Participant

…………. thanks 😀 “MASO” I like the mustashe on this one 😆 ……… Joe Tomato ❗

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.