Tomatohead Towing – Stormville

Forums Forums FORUM MEMBER’S BUSINESS NEWS Tomatohead Towing – Stormville

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    maso
    Participant
        quote Tomatohead:

…………. thanks 😀 “MASO” I like the mustashe on this one 😆 ……… Joe Tomato ❗

There ya go… 😆

Here’s another one, if you like it better:

I am the “Avatar Guru” around here…! 😉

tomatohead
        Participant

……. OK I have my dot # now so was able to move this piece of eqiupment for a builder 😀 work is work 😀 what do you have that needs to be moved ❓ 😀

Attachments:

don-kauer

Hey Joe………..(Wow, that reminds me of Jimi : “Where you going with that gun in your hand”)…………..No really ….Joe I owned and operated DKS Towing in Westchester……..My office was in Armonk and I had a storage yard in No. White Plains and another in Banksville…..2 Ford flatbeds and 2 Chevy wreckers…..I had wholesale accounts from White Plains up Bedford Hills…..We were on the police list for the State on 684, also Mt. Kisco and Bedford lists…It was the worst cut throat business I ever worked at in my life…..( Cambodia was easier) North Castle was on my ass for the entire 9 years because I would keep 1 truck in my drivreway for the late calls…..Most all the other tow companies hate you and will do their best to burn you at any given time….My wheels were loosened once and I crashed my wrecker…….Another one was burned,,,,,,and not to mention the A–holes at the DOT stops…….There was a time when they fined us $100 PER BULB OUT…..I could go on and on ……….Employees!!! Another story……..After 9 years I sold my trucks and walked away from all my accounts…..It was a nightmare 👿 👿 👿

tomatohead
                Participant

…… Don , I wish I met you earlyier , … 😀 but better late then never ❗ I hear all that your sayin 😀 and I know just what you mean 😀 and I love that El Camino avatar 😀 😆 ❗ ………. I think you need to put togeather a drag car for the 3rd Dover race next year 😀 ………..

maso
                    Participant
                        quote Tomatohead:

…… Don , I wish I met you earlyier , … 😀 but better late then never ❗ I hear all that your sayin 😀 and I know just what you mean 😀 and I love that El Camino avatar 😀 😆 ❗ ………. I think you need to put togeather a drag car for the 3rd Dover race next year 😀 ………..

Don’t you want to use this one…?

tomatohead
                        Participant

…… there’s no capital “H” 😉 in tomatohead 😀 and it’s one word , 😆 thanks “Maso” ❗ …. the one I already got from you is fine 😀

maso
                            Participant
                                quote Tomatohead:

…… there’s no capital “H” 😉 in tomatohead 😀 and it’s one word , 😆 thanks “Maso” ❗ …. the one I already got from you is fine 😀
                              Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.